Faction of Origin:
The Aburame have never been an incredibly open clan, but Saya seemed to personify this aspect of her heritage. Since a child she spent more time staring than talking. Her parents saw nothing wrong with this and thus never worked to break her of that habit. Truth be told, Saya was merely overloaded by assaults from every single person she met. These assaults were not physical by any means, but instead she heard things from them; passing comments, insults, cat calls, terrible things, but she also heard wonderful things; compliments, dreams, promises. Though it wasn't all bad, it most certainly wasn't all good. The constant bombardment led the young Aburame to grow a strong sense of paranoia. Every voice she heard, was it about her? Every insult, every compliment, it was all a jumble in her head. It was difficult to speak over the noise, so she didn't. She worked hard every single day to get her point across with subtle movements rather than conversations, and to her surprise and relief, it worked. Saya spent her time at the academy alone. She studied diligently, she practiced religiously. She would be perfect, she wouldn't give them anything negative to say about her. Through her effort and hard work she passed the academy with top marks, though she couldn't help but hear the concerns of her sensei's. Her social skills were non-existent and working with others always turned into her taking the project over and doing it by herself. Despite her complete lack of social skills, her talent as a shinobi is great. She's driven every day to be perfect and will be just that, perfect.
Quiet, judgmental, analytical, blunt, paranoid
A thing I found
Theme Song: Miss Shanghai by The Shanghai Restoration Project
Chakra Color: This
Be perfect or try harder!
- Likes: Honey, Passion flowers, tidiness, humility, morning dew, gentle breezes
- Dislikes: Sour things, dandelions, messes, bragging, hot temperatures, being referred to as a "hive"
- Goals: To impress her peers and make her clan proud.
- Orientation: Sapiosexual
Bukijutsu Master-of-One (Daggers) Specialist 1000
- Strength: Average (150)
- Constitution: Average (150)
- Stamina: Proficient (450)
- Agility: Proficient (450)
- Dexterity: Proficient (450)
- Wisdom: Masterful (1050)
Spent Character Points:
Active Character Points:
Unspent Character Points:
Total Character Points:
- A Woman's Intuition: Saya's judge of character is almost too accurate. She can read the thoughts posted by others as if they had said them aloud. This only applies to thoughts written out in italics.
- Gathering Intel: Saya's paranoia and analytical mind cause her to keep closer tabs on people than she probably should. When in a topic with Saya, a single kikaichu is placed on each other PC. The kikaichu does nothing malicious, but will return to Saya at the end of that PCs next topic, giving her information on what happened during that topic. This is done in RT only and must be logically and believably RP'd. (Opponents dodged every attack, no Kikaichu. Ally in a heightened state of awareness and notices a bug on them, no Kikaichu. Etc...)
- Body Language: Saya's quiet nature and lack of interest in talking with people has led her to develop incredible body language. Without saying anything or even really moving that much, she seems to get her point across in a way others understand perfectly.
Might, Will, And Fate Points
- My Burden to Bare: Saya is a quiet person by nature. Though she knows what the other PCs have thought, she can't convince herself if it was true or just her own paranoia. She can not act on what she has learned.
- Me, Myself, and I: Saya's paranoia has led to a habit of ostracizing herself from others. Saya gains half CP in social posts and gains no benefits from her allies' techniques/FS/SAs other than ijutsu.
- Unpracticed: Saya's use of body language has made actual conversations hard to hold. While forced into verbal communication Saya loses a tier of Wisdom and sometimes mixes up her words. She often mistakenly uses a word that seems incredibly off in context.
This is my character's custom technique thread.