The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:57 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:59 pm 
Offline
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Posts: 67
Name: Puppet Technique
Alternative Name(s): Chakra Threads
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user emits chakra from their fingertips and connects to their puppets in the form of "threads". These threads allow the user to manipulate their puppet with the use of their fingers. The more experienced a puppet user is, the more puppets they can control, with the normal maximum being one per finger.
Range: Long (6)
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Bullet-sized High Speed Projectile
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 11

Name: Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder
Alternative Name(s): Raigō: Senjusatsu, Raigo: Thousand Hand Strike, Raigo: Thousand Hand Kill
Classification: Ninjutsu, Buddhism
Complexity:
Clash Rank: B
Element: N/A
Description: After taking the stance of their left hand in half-ram and their right hand down and parallel to the ground the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned. The spirit may be used to defend or attack. While it normally appears calm and serene but when the user becomes angry the Kannon turns red and transforms into something resembling a demon.
Range: 5m (1)
Hand Seals: Technique Specific Seal (Seal Override)
Parameters: 50 Damage (10), AoE 2m High Speed Projectile (4), Barrage (10)
Benefits: Upkeep (3), Manipulation (5)
Drawbacks: Casting Delay (-1), Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 27

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Masterful
Combat Skill: Average Bukijutsu
Ranged Skill: Proficient Ninjutsu
Finesse Skill: Masterful Kugutsu

Magnetoreception, Wealthy, Chakra Control, Sensory, Empathetic Sensor, Sensitive Sensor, Expansive Sensor, Puppeteer, Scribe, Ambidexterity, Echolocation, Scent Hound, Tremorsense, Buddhism, Kuchiyose


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 am
Posts: 117
Quote:
Name: Puppet Technique
Alternative Name(s): Chakra Threads
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user emits chakra from their fingertips and connects to their puppets in the form of "threads". These threads allow the user to manipulate their puppet with the use of their fingers. The more experienced a puppet user is, the more puppets they can control, with the normal maximum being one per finger.
Range: Long (6)
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Bullet-sized High Speed Projectile
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 11

Name: Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder
Alternative Name(s): Raigō: Senjusatsu, Raigo: Thousand Hand Strike, Raigo: Thousand Hand Kill
Classification: Ninjutsu, Buddhism
Complexity:
Clash Rank: B
Element: N/A
Description: After taking the stance of their left hand in half-ram and their right hand down and parallel to the ground the spirit of the Thousand-Armed Kannon is summoned. The spirit may be used to defend or attack. While it normally appears calm and serene but when the user becomes angry the Kannon turns red and transforms into something resembling a demon.
Range: 5m (1)
Hand Seals: Technique Specific Seal (Seal Override)
Parameters: 50 Damage (10), AoE 2m High Speed Projectile (4), Barrage (10)
Benefits: Upkeep (3), Manipulation (5)
Drawbacks: Casting Delay (-1), Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 27
Puppet Technique is Approved with a C-Rank Complexity.

Welcoming Approach: Thousand-Armed Murder is Approved with an A-Rank Complexity.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:46 pm 
Offline
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Posts: 67
Name: Aegis
Alternative Name(s): Ījisu
Classification: Buddhism
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: After placing their fists together in front of them, the user takes a deep breath. Two large, translucent hands clasp around the user, guarding them from incoming damage. While active the user can not move from under the protective hands.
Range: Self
Hand Seals: Buddhism Stance (Cost Override)
Parameters: 5m Radius (8), 100 Durability (20)
Benefits:
Drawbacks: Casting Delay (-1), Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 22

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Masterful
Combat Skill: Average Bukijutsu
Ranged Skill: Proficient Ninjutsu
Finesse Skill: Masterful Kugutsu

Magnetoreception, Wealthy, Chakra Control, Sensory, Empathetic Sensor, Sensitive Sensor, Expansive Sensor, Puppeteer, Scribe, Ambidexterity, Echolocation, Scent Hound, Tremorsense, Buddhism, Kuchiyose


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 am
Posts: 117
Quote:
Name: Aegis
Alternative Name(s): Ījisu
Classification: Buddhism
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: After placing their fists together in front of them, the user takes a deep breath. Two large, translucent hands clasp around the user, guarding them from incoming damage. While active the user can not move from under the protective hands.
Range: Self
Hand Seals: Buddhism Stance (Cost Override)
Parameters: 5m Radius (8), 100 Durability (20)
Benefits:
Drawbacks: Casting Delay (-1), Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 22
Approved with an A-Rank Complexity.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:46 am 
Offline
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Posts: 67
Name: Needle Jizō
Alternative Name(s): Hari Jizō, Ninja Art: Needle Jizo
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user grows their hair with their chakra and then hardens it. The hair is shaped into spikes that are as sharp as metal weapons. The hair wraps around the user and can be utilized as armor.
Range: 5m (1)
Hand Seals: Tiger, Horse, Boar, Ram, Rat, Snake
Parameters: Sustained, +15 Armor (12), 40 Damage (24)
Benefits: Upkeep (3), Medium (-2)
Drawbacks: Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 33

Name: Hair Needle Senbon
Alternative Name(s): Kebari Senbon, Ninja Art: Needle Senbon
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user shoots a large number of projectiles made of hardened hair at their enemies.
Range: 10m (2)
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Bullet-Sized Linear Projectile (-2), Volley (5), 50 Damage (10)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Medium (-2), Partial Damage (-5)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 10

Name: Wild Lion's Mane Technique
Alternative Name(s): Ranjishigami no Jutsu, Art of the Raging Lion's Mane
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: By sending chakra to their head, the user manipulates the growth and movement of their hair. The hair grows as hard as steel and can be bundled to increase it's strength and power. When striking with this technique the hair takes the form of a lion's mouth, giving it it's name.
Range: 15m (3)
Hand Seals: Snake (Seal Override)
Parameters: 30 Damage (6)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Manipulation (5), Medium (-2), Restrain Heroic (9), Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 27

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Masterful
Combat Skill: Average Bukijutsu
Ranged Skill: Proficient Ninjutsu
Finesse Skill: Masterful Kugutsu

Magnetoreception, Wealthy, Chakra Control, Sensory, Empathetic Sensor, Sensitive Sensor, Expansive Sensor, Puppeteer, Scribe, Ambidexterity, Echolocation, Scent Hound, Tremorsense, Buddhism, Kuchiyose


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 am
Posts: 117
Quote:
Name: Needle Jizō
Alternative Name(s): Hari Jizō, Ninja Art: Needle Jizo
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user grows their hair with their chakra and then hardens it. The hair is shaped into spikes that are as sharp as metal weapons. The hair wraps around the user and can be utilized as armor.
Range: 5m (1)
Hand Seals: Tiger, Horse, Boar, Ram, Rat, Snake
Parameters: Sustained, +15 Armor (12), 40 Damage (24)
Benefits: Upkeep (3), Medium (-2)
Drawbacks: Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 33

Name: Hair Needle Senbon
Alternative Name(s): Kebari Senbon, Ninja Art: Needle Senbon
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user shoots a large number of projectiles made of hardened hair at their enemies.
Range: 10m (2)
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Bullet-Sized Linear Projectile (-2), Volley (5), 50 Damage (10)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Medium (-2), Partial Damage (-5)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 10

Name: Wild Lion's Mane Technique
Alternative Name(s): Ranjishigami no Jutsu, Art of the Raging Lion's Mane
Classification: Ninjutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: By sending chakra to their head, the user manipulates the growth and movement of their hair. The hair grows as hard as steel and can be bundled to increase it's strength and power. When striking with this technique the hair takes the form of a lion's mouth, giving it it's name.
Range: 15m (3)
Hand Seals: Snake (Seal Override)
Parameters: 30 Damage (6)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Manipulation (5), Medium (-2), Restrain Heroic (9), Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 27
Needle Jizo is Approved with a B-Rank Complexity.

Hair Needle Senbon is Approved with a C-Rank Complexity.

Wild Lion's Mane Technique is Approved with an A-Rank Complexity.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:43 pm 
Offline
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Posts: 67
Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Alternative Name(s): Shōsen Jutsu, Healing Jutsu
Classification: Ijutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The user concentrates healing chakra to their hands and applies it to a wound. The chakra accelerates the natural healing process of the target. While this is commonly used for external wounds, it can be used to combat illness as well.
Range: Self
Hand Seals: Modified Ox, Tiger (5)
Parameters: Heals Significant or Debilitating Wounds (10)
Benefits: Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks: Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 13

Name: Yin Healing Wound Destruction
Alternative Name(s): In'yu Shōmetsu, Cellular Activation
Classification: Ijutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: To user, in anticipation of receiving damage, preemptively begins to heal the area an attack will land in order to minimize damage.
Range: Self
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Heals Major Wounds (15), 15 Armor (12)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2), Upkeep (3)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 32

Name: Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
Alternative Name(s): Saikan Chūshutsu no Jutsu, Cellular Extraction Healing Jutsu, Poison Extraction Jutsu
Classification: Ijutsu
Complexity:
Clash Rank: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: A technique used to counter poisons, this extracts the foreign substance and heals the damage. The user pushes medicinal fluid into the patient that proceeds to draw out the poison and suspend it safely before it is pushed out of the body. Requires the use of hospital equipment or a technique designed to replicate such equipment.
Range: Self
Hand Seals: N/A
Parameters: Moderate Healing Effect (8)
Benefits: Chakra Flow (2)
Drawbacks:
Cost: 10

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Masterful
Combat Skill: Average Bukijutsu
Ranged Skill: Proficient Ninjutsu
Finesse Skill: Masterful Kugutsu

Magnetoreception, Wealthy, Chakra Control, Sensory, Empathetic Sensor, Sensitive Sensor, Expansive Sensor, Puppeteer, Scribe, Ambidexterity, Echolocation, Scent Hound, Tremorsense, Buddhism, Kuchiyose


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Posts: 222
Approved, A, S, B.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 am 
Offline
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Posts: 67
Name: Welcoming Approach: Gates of Nirvana
Alternative Name(s):
Classification: Buddhism
Complexity:
Clash Rank: S
Element: N/A
Description: The user enters a state of meditation for a short while following a stance and deep breath (stance consists of slamming fists together and standing straight with them together; fingers can move during however). Upon exiting their meditation, two fists materialize on either side of the opponent and rapidly move to crush the enemy between them.
Range: 15m (3)
Hand Seals: Buddhism Stance (Seal Override)
Parameters: AoE 2m High Speed Projectile (6), 110 Damage (22)
Benefits:
Drawbacks: Casting Delay (-1), Charge Time (-5), Immobilize Self (-5)
Cost: 20

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Masterful
Combat Skill: Average Bukijutsu
Ranged Skill: Proficient Ninjutsu
Finesse Skill: Masterful Kugutsu

Magnetoreception, Wealthy, Chakra Control, Sensory, Empathetic Sensor, Sensitive Sensor, Expansive Sensor, Puppeteer, Scribe, Ambidexterity, Echolocation, Scent Hound, Tremorsense, Buddhism, Kuchiyose


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Posts: 222
Approved.

S-rank complexity.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.
Weather Icons provided by Paolo Valzania and Icons-Land