The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:32 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Rebirth
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:07 pm 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

TotalExp: 0
Hello. It's me, Mia. I've been gone for a while now and I was honestly not sure if I'd ever be able to come back. So, just as everything with the site started to reboot, I was living with a roommate who randomly disappeared one day. Long story short, they're in jail for a good while. They lead to me having to pay bills on my own which I couldn't afford to do without making cuts. Unfortunately I don't make enough at my job to pay for the apartment on my own so I had to move back in with parents who no longer had Wi-Fi or internet for that matter.

I've basically just been working and studying but it's honestly been really depressing not being able to be in touch with you guys for so long. I've been battling some demons but I feel very confident in my mental health to say that I have won my battle with depression. I'm so happy to be able to get back to one of my favorite ocping mechanisms, TNRPG. I was able to convince my parents into getting internet if I helped them pay for it and so here we are. After being gone for months, I am officially able to be back now. I know I've missed a lot but I'm happy I can come back and start anew.

Post subject: Re: Rebirth
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:31 pm 

MY BABY IS BACK! Damn I missed you so much! Glad you’re back! Hope things will ease up for you from now on :3 we should hook up on discord!