The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Re: rawr xD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:59 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Rubbing her fingers against her palm and thumb to relieve the discomfort of slapping the hot embers, Ame turned an inquisitive expression at her younger counterpart, eyebrows slightly raised, when her attention was called for. "Hm?" she prompted, and then waited as Ahri asked her question. "Oh. Well, your situation is a bit... special. You may not know it, but you have a different chakra inside you that makes your fire blue, and burn a little hotter. I can maybe explain a bit better after we've spent some time together, but basically... there's another person sealed inside you. Not a human, like you and I, but a being made of chakra," she said, straight to the point. Index finger and thumb lifted the edge of her noodle cup's lid, and steam poured from it. Blowing gently, she peered inside, and decided that they were done enough to eat.

"I think these are ready, if you want to season 'em."

Constitution Average
Stamina: Heroic
Reflex: Epic
Awareness: Average
Combat Skill: Bukijutsu (Kusarigama) - Heroic
Ranged Skill: Ninjutsu - Average
Finesse Skill: Handseals - Average
Traits
D-rank Traits: [Scribe] [Chakra Control] [Elemental Affinity - Fire] [Cat's Grace] [Breath of Fresh Air] [Rush of Energy] [Area of Expertise - Fuuinjutsu] [Sidestep] [Ambidexterity] [The Sharingan: First Tomoe] [Legend Lore]
C-rank Traits: [Fūinjutsu] [Advanced Chakra Control - Fūinjutsu] [Assassination] [Will of Fire] [Aerobatics] [Shinobi-Iri] [The Sharingan: Second Tomoe] [Fully Matured Sharingan]
B-rank: [Seal Analyst] [Blur] [Visual Prowess]
A-rank: [Unbridled Inscription] [Shadow Step]
S-rank: N/A
And the place you need to reach

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:07 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

TotalExp: 5765
and seasoning she did! The contents merging with the hot water. "A thing not human inside me?" the girl had trouble following. "I don't get it" she repeated once more - it didn't exactly make much sense but it did sound pretty cool though. She wondered why it never spoke? "hellooooooo?" she echoed within her own thoughts. Nope, no answer. Unlucky!

The scent of the noodles soon entered her nose and with that, she stopped caring about the reason why her fire was blue and cared more about why the noodles still weren't inside her belly! "oooohhh can we eat can we eat can we eat?" she chanted repeatedly while hopping up and down in excitement. Oh man she was starving after all that training!

Reflex: Average
Combat Skill: Taijutsu - Average
Ranged Skill: Shurikenjutsu - Average
Finesse Skill: Hand Seals - Average

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:16 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

With a deft movement, Ame produced two long, thin paper packages with cheap chopsticks in them, and tossed one, spinning, to Ahri. "Yep, stir it up good," she replied, smoothly pulling the wood from paper and then snapping them apart. "Itadakimasu," she intoned before stirring her cup a bit, then grasping a good amount of long noodles and placing them in her mouth. Instead of biting and risking the chance of noodle bits lost forever in the bottom of her cup, she instead held them and chewed, used the sticks to help shovel the rest of her bite into her mouth, and gently wiped her bottom lip free of excess moisture. "Mmm. Gosh, I was hungry," she finally said with a slight laugh. "It's okay not to get it, yet. Just trust that it's there, and if you ever need help with it, I can try."

Constitution Average
Traits
D-rank Traits: [Scribe] [Chakra Control] [Elemental Affinity - Fire] [Cat's Grace] [Breath of Fresh Air] [Rush of Energy] [Area of Expertise - Fuuinjutsu] [Sidestep] [Ambidexterity] [The Sharingan: First Tomoe] [Legend Lore]
C-rank Traits: [Fūinjutsu] [Advanced Chakra Control - Fūinjutsu] [Assassination] [Will of Fire] [Aerobatics] [Shinobi-Iri] [The Sharingan: Second Tomoe] [Fully Matured Sharingan]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:31 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Well," the small girl began as she hastily slurped a handful into her mouth "Iv wouv be avesum if" she finally clobbered that up. "it could talk" she suggested before pushing her chopsticks deep down the cup and grabbing another handful. So she was kinda special huh, cool. "Does that mean I'm special to you onee-chan?" she asked with a grin before slurping on her new catch. In hindsight, it was kinda a tease but at the same time, it was also a serious question.

Come to think of it, that was probably the reason why she nearly turned her lunch into ashes. Good thing Ameya was around. It did bring up another question in her head though. After her mouth was empty and Ameya had answered Ahri would look up and rub the back of her head "I guess that's why the kids back in the academy called me a monster, huh?" she said while laughing awkwardly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:54 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

A soft chuckle and a nod followed the comment of talking. Yes, she supposed it would be easier if the Bijuu talked to their host, but while she didn't know much about actually being a Jinchuuriki, she could only assume it wasn't inclined to talk to the person that was its prison. "Not because of that. You're special because we're family. That means something; we can't live together in Konoha, but that doesn't mean we can't be a clan together," she stated, allowing a bit of her bias to slip into the conversation. "If we could live in the same place, though, I'd help you train every day." Another large bite of noodles, and the conversation moved again, speaking of the prejudices from her academy days. At this, Ameya paused, slowing her chewing as she tried to imagine it. Of course, she had been a bit outcast in the Land of Wind, but they did not literally call her a monster. Picked on and outcast a little, but definitely not that level of hatred.

"If they knew, and they only made fun of you for it, they were scared," she stated. Feeling that resentment, that wish for Ahri to have had a better time - to have had proper family to care for her, to back her up, Ame's eyes flashed red for just a moment. "Don't worry. They recognize something they don't understand, but I do. I understand very well, for I, too, walk as a lion amongst sheep. One day, when you've learned to harness your power, they won't call you a monster like that." She chewed again, sitting up straight, and swallowing with a superior look on her face. "They'll whisper it in your wake, when they think you can't hear."

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:17 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ahri laughed at the answers that her sister was giving her. "That would be cool" the girl responded right before grabbing the cup with both hands and slurping in its contents. As the Uchiha finished she placed it back on its respective stone and wiped off her mouth with the sleeve of her shirt. She adjusted herself to sit cross-legged and leaned forward. "That was pretty cool," she remarked while pointing at Ameya's eyes "that Sharingan thing!" she then pointed towards her own blue eyes. "Wanna know a secret?" a quick glance to her left then right was made, she brought her hand closer to her mouth, "I think this thing inside me turned my hair and eyes blue"

leaning back she grinned "cool right?" of course this was a theory she had just come up with but it made sense. Ahri was born with the typical dark glinted Uchiha eyes and onyx colored hair - but ever since that 'incident', she looked completely different. As if it was some byproduct or something. It would also explain why she sometimes could grow catlike ears while other times they remained dormant. Thankfully today wasn't one of those days. "At full moon, I grow cat ears too but I can't show you that right now" a hint of disappointment could be found clearly in her voice.

"But shhhh, It's a secret!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:35 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

They each finished at a similar time, Ahri placing hers down first, Ame following after finishing her broth. "Ahh," she sounded, a satisfied sound that followed downing the warm, spicy dregs of her lunch. "Man, that was good. Practice your chakra flow; next time you can heat it up. I'll bring curry," the dark-haired girl continued, leaning back on her hands. She listened patiently as Ahri gushed a bit over the Sharingan, and Ame played it cool, silently scolding herself for having lost that bit of control. She could get hot-headed when it came to the injustices her clan received following Konoha's takeover. "I did wonder about it. It makes sense that if it changed, that was the reason - but ears? I've never heard of that," she remarked, studying the girl. "Don't worry, I can keep a secret."

Ame tilted her head, dark hair spilling over one shoulder as she rested. "So, you know about the Sharingan, hm? Tell me about what you know."

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:52 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"hmmm" Ahri leaned back, using her arms as pillars to support her. "I know they're red and that not everyone has them! And uh my brother told me you can put people under genjutsu by looking at them" she looked up into the sun. "hmm it also makes you see better!" she tried her best to recall more of what her family had said in regards to the Sharingan but honestly, she didn't know much. Shrugging with her shoulders she shook her head, "that's it. I don't have it." the girl looked up into the sky, pondering about something briefly before looking back down and into her sister's eyes.

"So because of this thing...is that why I don't have it yet?" she was the only one in her direct family tree that hadn't unlocked it yet - but now that she knew about this thing changing her, perhaps it had robbed her of the ability to unlock her bloodline as well. A small breeze enveloped the girls momentarily - black and blue locks flowing in harmony with the wind "I got bullied for that too...for not having it."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:41 am 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Ameya nodded along as the girl listed some general properties of the Sharingan, noting the slight change in demeanor as she turned her gaze back to the elder Uchiha. Brow furrowed, and she shook her head. "No, that's not it," she replied, frowning. "That wouldn't be it. It's rare these days; very few people actually develop it, in any case," she smoothly continued, shrugging. "It isn't just something you can decide to do; they're just being ignorant. Don't worry about it. If you possess the Sharingan, you'll be able to unlock it. If not, you can't. Either way, you're very good for your level of experience," Ame finished, sitting up once more and brushing the dirt from her hands. "I feel pretty refreshed, want to continue?" she asked, the meal having energized the Suna-nin.

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:59 am 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"mhm" she nodded while hopping back onto her feet. With an outstretched palm, she conjured a small and warm dark blue flame. "Looks like I'm ready" a note she made aloud. Her palm closed into a fist before she nodded at her sister. "This time I'll hit her at least once." or at least, that was the plan.

She went to grab her shuriken near the lake before turning to face Ameya. "Hey!" she yelled "any pointers I could focus on?" anything would help because honestly, the girl was running out of ideas. Even her trump card was easily dealt with! There was one idea she had thought of but...if that failed she'd have to improvise on the spot again. Times like these made the catgirl realize that she really had a hard limit in what she could and could not do.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:45 am 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Ame slipped forward and seemed to uncoil to her feet without pausing and without any wasted movement, pulling the length of chain and the kama from her obi as Ahri gathered her projectiles. The young ANBU twisted at the waist first left, then right, thinking a moment. Focusing? Well, being honest, there was absolutely no way that Ahri could prepare for an opponent like Ameya. If they met someone on her level in the field, she'd direct the Genin to run away. "It's just practice, for now; I'd focus more on balance and precision. When you attack, you are off balance. We try as hard as we can to compensate for this, but you cannot truly follow through while keeping your full balance," she stated. "Try and clean up your movements, don't waste energy. Move in the most efficient way possible, and you'll find it's also the quickest way possible," she offered. Might as well give some basics in speed training. Slow was sure, and sure was fast. Because Ahri didn't have the speed to match Ameya anyway, it seemed like good advice to simply make sure she was being as precise as possible.

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:20 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Okay!" she answered with full enthusiasm. So all she had to do was waste fewer movements. Sounds easy! The girl stretched her arms and legs before twirling not one but two kunai into her hands. "In that case..." a final thought before her right foot pushed her off into a straight dash towards her opponent. Mid-dash she tilted her body slightly to the right before turning completely to the left with another kick - quickly followed by a turn to the right, this time aiming to slash horizontally. "She'll use her chains again." the girl tried to predict by launching an armed punch towards Ameya's left in conjunction with her slashing strike. After that and if uninterrupted, she'd plant her left firmly onto Ameya's belly before pushing herself off for a short backward dash.

Strength: Average
Constitution Average
Stamina: Average

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:04 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Watching the Genin take her advice to heart caused Ameya to let slip a small smile, her hands easily grasping her weapon. The dual-wielding youngster rushed directly toward her, but to Ame, it were as though she had been moving through mud. With an easy turn of her body, she sidestepped the kick by moving with its direction, staying close enough to be a danger but not allowing the attack to hit her. The reversal slowed her slightly, enough time for the supreme reflexes of the young woman to follow, giving her the opportunity to follow this, too, circling and ducking the punch. It wasn't until the girl had begun her risky retreat that Ame countered, the foot that had lifted to kick off of her allowed to come within inches, but also, should it continue its original path, into a loop the chain had deceptively made. Should that happen, Ame would immediately tighten that loop around the ankle of the Genin and spin before releasing her, allowing her to be tossed a few feet.

The followup was nonexistent, really, because she didn't really want to hurt the girl; Ame only really wanted to give her opportunities to improve.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)

Stamina Remaining: 182

Relevant Stats:
Constitution Average
Reflex: Epic (Goes to Legendary, but Masterful for trip)
Combat Skill: Bukijutsu (Kusarigama) - Heroic (Goes to Epic, but Masterful for trip)]

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:01 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

It felt better. Her strikes, even tho they had no impact as expected - they still felt more precise, more meaningful. The girl grinned internally. It was only a matter of time before she'd be able to scratch her sensei. As she nearly planted her feet, finally making her first hit - the chains interfered again. "Not again!" she thought, cursing herself for falling in the exact same trap again. In mere moments she could only be found spinning through the air. It was a miracle that she hadn't gone dizzy yet!

The lake soon approached her view once more and a lot of effort put into it she managed to turn her body just enough for her feet and hands to slide first over the water surface. Water splashed into every direction until the girl finally slid to a stop. Hands weaved into several seals, very familiar to Ameya. Blue flames leaked from between her teeth as she gave a final grin. "Katon..." she thought as she shot the fireball straight in front of her. The water exploding and sprinkling in every direction once again - steam erupting at the same time. "This time I'll get her." shuriken flew into the steam cloud as she went through another string of seals.

"Gotta be careful with my chakra." a reminder before she enacted her technique. From the steam cloud, Ameya would face the same thousand shurikens once more from every direction. The blue Uchiha herself made a final seal before flickering her way inbetween her shuriken for another assault on her assailant. The girl going for a straight stab with her right before going for a swift slash towards the right with her left kunai, then as she'd reach the end of her swing, she'd swipe back with the sharp pointy end of the kunai, hoping to stab or cut into anything really!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:00 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The Genin was sent tossed away, spinning through the air once more. Ame drew a marked kunai, tossing it into the nearby trees to dig point-first into a trunk high above the ground as Ahri reoriented herself and managed to keep her balance on the water. More handseals came, but the young ANBU was more than prepared, watching as the steam flew up from the blue fire. It was in the moment where there was nothing in Ahri's vision but blue fire and evaporated water that Ameya moved, her own speed rendering her invisible to the naked eye. When shuriken came from everywhere, when Ahri flickered forward, the girl was simply not available to be targeted - the cover from Ahri's own technique and the simply mind-boggling speed that Ameya could bring to the fight left her immune to such tactics. She had moved to a tree on the opposite side from her kunai, behind it so as not to be spotted when she stopped moving, and only came out from around it when Ahri moved past, following with a surprise attack that aimed to put the small handle of her kama into the girl's back. "You shouldn't take your eyes off me," she chided gently.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)
[Aerobatics]
[Shadow Step]

Stamina Remaining: 154

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average
Reflex: Epic (Boosted to Legendary)
Combat Skill: Bukijutsu (Kusarigama) - Heroic]

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:28 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

air, air, air, air, air - that was all that her attacks would hit. Empty air. Ahri's eyes widened in surprise. "How?!" a final thought before she felt a sharp pain from behind her. "Even if I lost her for a second, how could she dodge all of those?!" she staggered forwards momentarily before regaining steady footing and pivoting on the balls of her feet. A one-eighty was made as she went for a barrage of attacks. Multiple slashes with her kunais were aimed for the general chest area of her sister. "haaaaaaaa!" she exclaimed as she continued to go faster and faster. "I have to keep going, she must have a weakness, an opening, anything!" her feet pushed her off for one final lunge to end her barrage.

A straight stab for Ameya's left shoulder blade.

Constitution Average

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:12 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Ahri's seemingly frustrated cry rang in the trees as Ameya decided to give ground a bit, quick-stepping backward to keep her footing while the girl attacked with abandon. This isn't the advice I gave... she mentally scolded, but decided that calm assessment might not be the best thing for the mood. Instead, she coolly stepped back, making as few movements as possible. In truth, there were openings all over the Genin's attack, and a dozen ways the Suna-nin could have struck, but Ameya wasn't necessarily trying to do that. She wanted to gradually train her cousin, to raise her up. Her ability to mold chakra wasn't in question at all, though perhaps her personal reserves could be built up over time. Close combat was where Ahri seemed to need focus. If she was good at Ninjutsu, she would always excel there. Speed and precision were what the girl would need, and that's what Ame wanted to teach. As the stab came in, the ANBU twisted, allowing the lunge to move past her as she slipped in behind, this time only attempting to touch the girl with the kama haft in her open side. "Speed of your level won't catch me," she reminded, keeping her balance in case she needed to keep moving.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)

Stamina Remaining: 136

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:32 am 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

it was incredible. None of her attacks could find its mark and when Ameya gave her another tick with a reminder the girl calmed down. "oh yeah?" she answered as if she was unfazed. "She's right. Gotta remind myself to be more efficient." she was making far too many moves that were inefficient. Another one-eighty caused her to face her opponent once more. This time she went for another lunge with her right but as she did so she placed her right foot sturdy onto the ground halting the lunge midway before slashing outwards with her left whether this was blocked or not she'd quickly follow up with another straight stab for Ameya's left.

"Stay efficient. It's faster." she reminded herself once more. It was true, short and decisive moments did feel faster but against her sister, it kept proving to be a futile effort. Still. She'd press on and work to find an opening.

Constitution Average

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:39 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

A soft exhalation of mirth left the elder Uchiha at Ahri's remark, the bluff obvious in the situation. The girl turned admirably well as Ameya slipped behind, allowing the pair to square off once more. The slight feint would probably have worked if Ame hadn't been quite so fast, giving her ample time to react. Still, she'd obviously cleaned up her movements, opting for more precise movements instead of the somewhat wild slashes of her previous routine. Ame nodded, approving subtly of the change as she gave ground again, this time retreating back into the forest a bit. "You're doing well," she commented, encouraging. "I think your peers would have a hard time, especially with that shuriken clone technique," she continued, dodging a little further without making a physical response.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)

Stamina Remaining: 128 (I shorted myself 10 at some point)

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:28 am 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Not good enough," she thought in response to Ameya's comments, opting to stay quiet and focus on her movements instead. Her sis was fast, god it was too fast even, still. She'd keep going, she'd catch up - no she'd become her successor. She wanted to be just like Ameya - beautiful, fast, smart and much more. As their training progressed deeper and deeper into the forest Ahri would spot a nearby tree that the pair would pass by. "hmmm" there was a consideration to be made but she quickly gave up with the idea. Anything she'd do to conceal her own moves would conceal her sister's as well and it was already hard enough to keep track of her sister as is.

"If only I had the Sharingan!" she thought as she threw the cold steel kunai towards her sis quickly clasping her hand together for a single seal. The blue Uchiha bit on her lips as a sharp pain ran through her body but she had to endure it, just a little more.

A puff of smoke revealed a shadow clone that aimed to punch for Ameya's right while Ahri pushed herself off for a strike for the left followed up by another aimed for the kidney.

[used: shadowclone]

Constitution Average

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:46 am 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Worry flashed in Ame's eyes as she spun her weapon once, deflecting the thrown knife and watching the handseal form. It was a familiar one - Ame herself had often employed the technique. It was, in fact, the very one that the Suna-nin had initially tried to help Ahri complete. The clone she'd made that time was barely functional, tiny, and essentially worthless. The clones she'd made on this visit had all been at least as competent as the Genin herself, and this one was no different, ducking in to try and strike at the ANBU's right side while Ahri flanked and attempted to damage both her left side and her back. Seems to know bodily weak points, too, she noted, her left hand spinning chain and this time sending it across her body to shoot through the clone's defense, knife aimed to pierce the throat of the copy.

With her speed and accuracy, Ameya had no doubt that her maneuver would work, giving her space to turn fully and, keeping her Kama spinning at the end of its own chain, turning to deflect and dissuade the real Ahri's strike while stepping back into what would either be an off-balance and retreating clone or the smoke of its destruction. "Your clones have really improved, too!"

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)

Stamina Remaining: 110

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:00 am 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The clone's lunge came close but not close enough - by the time its eyes had widened to notice the sharp end of the chain, it was already too late. Throat easily destroyed and the clone poofed out of existence. Ahri, however, was a bit luckier - her strike came close but quickly she felt a very sharp pain at her fist and before she knew it she yelped back in pain whilst pushing herself off for a short dash backward. The kunai she held twirled into the air until it came to a sudden halt against the trunk of a tree. "I'm trying!" she replied to her sister's praise while flicking her hand in pain.

Then her brain clicked. Ameya had retreated in the smoke and that was extra bad. "She told me not to lose sight of her!" a ninjutsu could blow it all away but she was starting to feel weak. Ninjutsu would paralyze her again. No she had to think of something else. ! A lit lamp hovered over her head! Chakra focused onto her feet as she began to sprint onto the tree trunk, retrieving her weapon as she did so before hopping onto the closest branch she could find. Eyes immediately scanned the surrounding area as the clone smoke quickly dissipated. "I'll have to use it..." she thought as she threw her kunai once more towards the general direction of where she last saw the elder Uchiha.

Hand slipped towards the back gripping onto the handle of a familiar sword. Slowly she unsheathed the steel Tanto while bending down onto her knees as if she was preparing for a strike. Ears perked up as she took a deep breath. "she could attack me from anywhere and she's very likely faster...focus on the environment...listen and be efficient." It was time to combine everything she had learned so far.

Constitution Average

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:14 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The slight movement away and into the obscuring smoke left Ameya with an opportunity to simply disappear, and she took it. Stealth was a key part of her fighting strategy; to move in and get the first strike, to fade away in the aftermath, leaving your opponent wondering - or dying. Ahri seemed to retreat into the trees as well, but her motions were loud compared to the elder ninja. The Suna-nin landed on the trunk of a tree instead of a branch, no swaying to betray her position, and instead locked onto the strange rustle that only a person on a limb might make. The young woman took quick but carefully quiet steps up the tree, peeking around it only when she was certain that she was far above where Ahri might be. Her figure traversed to a separate tree, to gain a better angle, and soon could see the blue-haired girl below her. The fall through the air was silent, and the touch of metal against shoulder was but a tap, should it actually connect. The limb, however, did shake slightly when Ameya landed behind the other Uchiha.

"It shows," she agreed. It was very clear Ahri was trying, and was doing well.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)
[Shinobi-iri]
[Shadow Step]

Stamina Remaining: 110

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:53 am 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Eyes scanned the area below for any signs of movement. Ears were on set on high alert for anything that would sound out of the ordinary. Smoke had already obscured yet Ameya's presence had completely vanished. "No! I lost track of her again!" the girl knew full well what this meant. Ameya wasn't one to just hide and wait for Ahri's move. If Ahri made a mistake she'd be punished for it. Blue eyes went from left to right and then back. But suddenly she realized what Ameya might have been up to and almost instantly her eyes aimed straight down below her. The elder was last seen below her so it made sense that she'd need to ascend up to Ahri's height to strike her.

She kept her blade at the ready yet no sound or visual could be detected. Yet she could feel it. Something was gonna happen. She just didn't know what yet. Then it happened. The sudden feeling of her shoulder being struck caused the young girl to look up and there she was...towering above her. Ameya Uchiha. "Above?!" but there was little time to think about how and when. Swiftly she unsheathed her tanto fully into a swift strike. Her right hand went down - middle finger going through the hole that is located at the tail end of a kunai's handle, flicking the cold steel object towards her assailant's leg in conjunction with her previous attack.

Constitution Average

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:21 am 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The solid strike was to be expected, and Ame thought that at least Ahri's reaction was good, turning immediately to attack - this time with a long knife that was nearly a short sword in its own right. Not a bad strategy, trying to use a bit more distance, she mused, though the Suna-nin hadn't really made a lot of use of the range on her own weapon yet, and could outclass in that particular category. Still, the logic was sound, and she could only congratulate the Genin on her shifting strategy. "Not bad!" she stated, swiftly backing out of the way and twisting, allowing the tanto to slice in front of her and the kunai to slice through the air next to her. "That was a good move - you should practice it," Ame continued, dancing back a bit on the limb, balanced on the balls of her feet and ready to leap away should it seem like her weight wouldn't be held.

[Used:
Crossing Death (18)

Stamina Remaining: 92

Relevant Stats:

Constitution Average

Constitution Average
Traits