The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:34 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

TotalExp: 5765
It felt like only yesterday when Ahri would sit here, at the training grounds - training with her fellow classmates. I wasn't too long ago actually...when that actually happened. Even though she got bullied by the majority of her fellow students there was something about being with others that made her feel more comfortable. The blue-headed Uchiha looked down into the calm lake. Piercing blue eyes stared back. She sat there for a while on her butt, contemplating. After awhile she looked up while leaning back using her arms as a support to not just fall over onto her back. The sun burned bright in the blue sky.

"I should train..."

"I'm not very good at ninjutsu yet," she admitted, despite others claiming otherwise. If Ahri wasn't one of the best at it, or, in fact, the best. Then it wasn't good enough. Ah, that's right! The girl hopped onto both her feet and formed the clone seal whilst closing her eyes. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" she whispered . Chakra within her body welled up before beginning its molding process. Then it split precisely in half before leaving her body. A puff of smoke appeared next to her. A clone but it was much much much smaller. In fact, it was half Ahri's size.

She failed.

Reflex: Average
Awareness: Average
Combat Skill: Taijutsu - Average
Ranged Skill: Shurikenjutsu - Average
Finesse Skill: Hand Seals - Average

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:53 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Dappled light shifted on the ground amid leaves' shadows as Ameya strode softly through the trees, her unscheduled pilgrimage to the place of her birth always somehow relaxing for the Suna-nin. The multitude of diverse backgrounds but familiar more pale skin of her origin in Konoha always made her feel more welcome than in the blistering desert, despite her acclimation. The girl had come to practice a few techniques, as well as to take a look in on who might be in the training grounds. As an unofficial part of Konoha that actually lay outside the domain carved up by the other major villages, one could find a plethora of individuals belonging from all sorts of backgrounds. It was mostly this final reason that the dark haired kunoichi breached the tree line and glanced about in front of the large lake, settling on a girl a bit younger than she.

Blue hair bounced slightly as the smaller individual jumped up from their sitting position and quickly whispered a few words that were unintelligible at the distance Ameya observed from. A moment later, a small puff of smoke appeared, and an even smaller clone of the girl appeared. The Uchiha raised an eyebrow. Based on the way that the clone depressed the grass and cast a proper shadow, though deformed... it was certainly a solid creation.

"Say, that's kind of impressive. A real Shadow Clone?" she asked, giving a small smile as she approached a little closer. "That must mean you're a shinobi."

Constitution Average
Stamina: Heroic
Reflex: Epic
Combat Skill: Bukijutsu (Kusarigama) - Heroic
Ranged Skill: Ninjutsu - Average
Finesse Skill: Handseals - Average
Traits
D-rank Traits: [Scribe] [Chakra Control] [Elemental Affinity - Fire] [Cat's Grace] [Breath of Fresh Air] [Rush of Energy] [Area of Expertise - Fuuinjutsu] [Sidestep] [Ambidexterity] [The Sharingan: First Tomoe] [Legend Lore]
C-rank Traits: [Fūinjutsu] [Advanced Chakra Control - Fūinjutsu] [Assassination] [Will of Fire] [Aerobatics] [Shinobi-Iri] [The Sharingan: Second Tomoe] [Fully Matured Sharingan]
B-rank: [Seal Analyst] [Blur] [Visual Prowess]
A-rank: [Unbridled Inscription] [Shadow Step]
S-rank: N/A
And the place you need to reach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:28 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

A voice came from behind her catching the girl by surprise. "Oh! Hehe.." she looked at her clone whilst rubbing the back of her head in awkwardness. "Well...sorta...it was supposed to be a Shadow Clone." The clone eyed the original and the original eyed the clone, this was but for a brief moment. "It really is too small..." perhaps she gave it too little chakra? No that couldn't be it. She felt her chakra split exactly in half and even if she had given it too little chakra it shouldn't end up half her size...at least she didn't think it should end up like that. The girl already began to ponder mid-conversation on possible solutions to make her next attempt succeed.

"I'm a shinobi but as you can tell.." another glance shot towards her clone as she gave off a small nervous smile "I'm kinda still new at it hehe.." it was then that Ahri began to properly realize that she was talking to someone she hadn't met before! The girl looked pretty young, yet slightly older than Ahri herself, which came to no surprise - the blue Uchiha was still a child after all. Considering they were both on the training grounds though..."Are you a shinobi as well?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:46 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The bashful way that the other girl responded displayed her age perfectly. This was definitely a young girl, likely a Genin. Producing any kind of solid clone was impressive at that level of training. "It was a good try," she responded first, nodding to the smallish clone. "Seems most like you're having trouble with visualization." Ninja were as much artists as they were fighters, and sometimes it was difficult to conjure what you imagined in quite as much detail as it appeared in the mind. Slender shoulders shrugged, then dropped back into their usual feminine slope. "I am a shinobi, too, actually. Uchiha Ameya of the Sand, at your service," she replied to the question, giving a slight turn and nod of the head without lowering her eyes. "Might I know your name?"

Constitution Average
Traits
D-rank Traits: [Scribe] [Chakra Control] [Elemental Affinity - Fire] [Cat's Grace] [Breath of Fresh Air] [Rush of Energy] [Area of Expertise - Fuuinjutsu] [Sidestep] [Ambidexterity] [The Sharingan: First Tomoe] [Legend Lore]
C-rank Traits: [Fūinjutsu] [Advanced Chakra Control - Fūinjutsu] [Assassination] [Will of Fire] [Aerobatics] [Shinobi-Iri] [The Sharingan: Second Tomoe] [Fully Matured Sharingan]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:14 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Visualization..." the young girl replied with a tone revealing that she was in thought. It made sense to the child now that she thought about it. She had focused heavily on the chakra splitting part, so much that she had already forgotten the most basic thing in regards to executing clone techniques. She'd take the lesson to heart and apply it in her next attempt. The young girl identified herself as a shinobi of the sand faction, it made sense to find all kinds of different shinobi from different villages on the training ground, after all, Konoha was literally being shared. What came as a surprise was that this girl, just like little Ahri, was from the Uchiha clan!

Eyes widened and small lips opened up for just a brief moment "wow!" Ahri couldn't even recall when last she had met an Uchiha that wasn't a direct blood relative. "Yes of course!" the girl was a little flustered but she had to compose herself, it was just so cool to finally meet a new Uchiha! "My name is Uchiha Ahri from the lightning village...I think.." she wasn't exactly sure if being forced to ally with another village makes you hail from that village, it felt...weird to introduce herself like that. "We live here in Konoha on the mountains"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:23 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

There was some slight surprise from Ahri at the Sand-nin's name, which would be expected in any case. The Uchiha were often secretive about who they were, and while some were still shinobi, the most of them weren't worth enough to be proud of their name. Ameya, however, took a pride in the slight flinch, the widening of eyes, the second glance taken at her when she mentioned belonging to the Uchiha. A little fear was healthy. What she did not expect was that the surprise was born mostly from their mutual descent. So... the Uchiha are producing new ninja in Kumogakure, too, she thought to herself, nodding gently. "Kumogakure, then," she corrected - the Hidden Cloud was the village that was most prominent in the Land of Lightning. "You must have graduated recently, to have been sent back to your home here in Hi no Kuni. Congratulations on becoming a Genin. I actually reside inside Sunagakure, I'm just visiting," Ame continued. "Would you maybe like to train a little? I could help you with the clone..."

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:29 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ahri struggled to keep her excitement in check. "I'd love to!" she suddenly blurted out before rapidly covering her mouth with both her hands. "That was too much..." it was just so rare to have someone offer to her to train, even less so from a fellow Uchiha that she had just met! "I'm sorry about that..." the clone remained silent, staring at seemingly nothing in particular. It was as if it had no personality either. Ahri glanced at it as Ayame offered to help, then nodded. "is it normal for the clone to do absolutely nothing?" she asked whilst waving her hand back and forth in front of its face. It remained lifeless, however, as if it was stuck in some kind of trance.

Began to look like a regular clone, the one she had learned from in the academy...she knew it wasn't - it was very much real. It just wasn't as autonomous as she'd expect it to be...the girl looked back at Ayame with a puzzled expression.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:01 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

Lips curled into a grin at the excited reception from the younger girl. It was true there was an age gap between them, and likely an even larger experience gap, but Ame could recognize that familiar look, the eagerness to learn, to improve. She wasn't sure if it was because they were kin, or if perhaps it were a kunoichi thing, but there was something in that gaze she felt reflected her own. "Don't be sorry for being yourself," she asserted, deciding that if this were an Uchiha, she would nurture this young person. They hadn't been assigned a Jounin sensei yet, and now was the perfect time to assert herself as mentor and confidante. Most Genin this fresh could barely mold chakra into a usable technique.

"No, not really. You can't just imagine it as a separate thing - it's you. Don't just use your chakra to make the clone, really invest yourself into it," she said, making a sort of pushing motion toward the lifeless thing. Her eyes settled over it - it was really quite creepy. It had the same appearance as Ahri, but looked even younger and had the glassy, vapid expression of a post-lobotomy patient. She gave a small wince. "Why don't you try to dismiss that - gather your chakra back, and try again. Practice is probably best, for this. As well, you could try something else you know better. Are there any techniques you excel at?"

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:31 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"It's me...?" come to think of it, what Ameya was saying began to make sense. A clone was basically just that, a clone, of herself. Personality, look, attitude, everything would be the same. She nodded at Ameya before placing a hand over the forehead of her lifeless puppet. A puff of smoke marked its withdrawal. "I'm not really sure..." she began hesitantly. "I was never good at ninjutsu until a year ago. I'm pretty good at doing fire jutsu, though my parents haven't had time to properly teach me the great fireball technique yet." come to think of it, that was one of the things she wanted to try and learn today.

Curious blue eyes suddenly sparkled with life. "OH could you maybe teach me the great fireball technique?" her voice suddenly chirping in happiness and excitement!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:29 am 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

A patient look drawn across her face, the senior ninja listened to the Genin. She'd only developed a knack for the skill in the recent year, it seemed. No problem, that. "The Great Fireball..." she mused, bringing a slender finger to tap against her chin, eyes rolling up and to the left a little. A half-smile returned to the Suna-nin's face, and she let her gaze fall upon the girl once more. "While many ninja employ that technique, it holds a certain significance to our clan. It's seen as a right of passage to be able to utilize it. In the elder days, one was seen as fit for shinobi duty once they could successfully perform it," she explained, her smooth, rolling voice like silk even when lecturing. Her dark eyes glittered in the mid-day sun. "I'd love to teach you, if even the basics. If you're good at this, you'll be on your way to mastery of other techniques, too, like the Shadow Clone."

This time, when Ameya brought her hands up, they moved together into the sign of the Snake. "This is the first handseal. I'll show you the rest in turn," she murmured, hand flowing into the Ram, then the Monkey, Boar, Horse, and Tiger. While she formed them, she spoke, stepping out to the side of her small companion to face the lake. "Each helps you form your chakra - you build it in the chest, and you should feel it warm, perhaps even hot, but not uncomfortable. Now, then," she continued, taking in a deep breath. A gout of flame erupted from between her lips, rolling into a fireball that sizzled the water at the top of the lake and caused steam to raise lazily up from it. Once the technique had finished, Ame's eyes slid back to Ahri. "You control and guide it with your breath, exhaling chakra and air at the same time to make the fire. Go ahead; try it."

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:25 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ahri nodded as she listened in on what Ayema had to say. It was exactly for that reason why she wanted to learn The Great Fireball Technique. She had always been shunned and bullied for being unable to perform the technique properly. The biggest reason was mainly due to the fact that she just couldn't mold chakra very well for a long long time. It was only as of recent that she had suddenly become good at it. "Well..." she was reminded of her clone "Yikes." not that good but at least she could mold it somewhat properly.

As Ayema formed the first hand seal, Ahri began to observe closely with a visually focused expression. The final tiger seal was formed before a nice round orange fireball flew over the lake, steam soon made its appearance before the explanation finished. Ahri's eyes were found wide open from both surprise as well as excitement! The girl stepped forward to face the lake as the first seal was formed. Snake. She continued the streak of seals "build it in my chest. With each seal." her belly began to feel warm. Almost too warm. Then it felt like it was becoming full as she finished the last seal, the tiger seal. "Breath it out as if I'm exhaling air". Her lips pursed together and with it air flew out, quickly followed by a stream of fiery blue flames. The flames continued like a flamethrower before the girl gave off a final cough - spitting out the final bits of a blue fireball into the lake.

Was that it? Did...did she do it? The young Uchiha looked at Ayema, expecting some kind of response, secretly hoping for something positive...she felt like she did right but that feeling was quickly diminishing already.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The delight in the younger girl's eyes caused Ame's own eyes to soften just a bit. The Kumo-nin then found her resolve to perform the technique herself, and went steadily through each handseal. The ANBU nodded along, cocking her hip out slightly and setting a hand on it as she watched seals form, and then, expecting little, as a deep breath gathered in the Genin's chest. What she did not expect, however, was the sudden exhalation of cerulean fire. Eyebrows raised slightly, but by the time that Ahri's eyes opened again and her gaze was no longer bathed in blue, Ame's expression had become the thoughtful neutral again. Then, of course, she smiled and gave a nod of congratulation. "That was great! You really are a natural at that," she cheered, but inwardly, pieces fit together. Blue flame was the domain of Matatabi - was this girl a Jinchuuriki? If so, they needed closer ties, after all.

"Say, I don't have a ton of time right now, but... why don't I do something for you, so we can meet again," Ameya stated, leaning down and pulling a rock no bigger than her palm into her grasp. With an infusion of chakra, a small symbol appeared on the smooth surface. Handing the rock over to her counterpart, she grinned. "This will allow me to visit you, so long as you have it on you, so don't lose it, okay? The symbol's pretty important to me. Let's train a bit each week! What do you say, little sis?"

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:02 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Something inside Ahri warmed up, a ticklish but pleasantly warm feeling, no, not the feeling of fire chakra building up, it was something better - something like...pride, perhaps? She wasn't sure what it was but the recognition and compliment it just made the blue Uchiha extremely happy. That happiness sadly came to an end when Ameya began her sentence with 'not having too much time right now' did that mean that this was already the end? What about the clone technique? Would she ever meet Ameya again? "Maybe I should visit her village..." a thought that crossed her mind just before Ameya finished her sentence. Ears perked up and a big big big wide smile was painted on her face. They'd be meeting again?!

The child Uchiha had never known someone that she could meet more than once, especially not someone that didn't straight-up bully her! As the sand-nin presented a rock to Ahri, the little girl would take on the gift with cupped hands. Curiously looking at it for a brief moment, then back at Ameya, then back at the rock. She had never seen such a strange symbol before...was this fuuinjutsu? She looked back at Ameya with initially a confused expression but then grinned in return. It didn't matter, whatever Ameya had given her - it felt special. That was what mattered. "Hai!" she chirped like a happy little songbird her cheeks covered in a hint of pink. "little sis...she considers me her sis!" Ahri always wanted a big sister that she could look up to...Ameya felt like a big sister already. The warm ticklish feeling in her stomach popped up again.

This was easily already one of the best days of her life! "I love you" she whispered shyly while quickly redirecting her gaze to the rock. "I'll make sure to take care of it." pulling the rock closer to her chest like a teddy bear. "I promise" blue eyes looking back up before squinting with a smile forming on her lips. A single tear making its way down her cheek. So this was how it felt like, to meet someone you liked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:31 pm 
Suna ANBU
Suna ANBU

The warm feelings that Ahri displayed so openly caused Ameya to smile a little wider. The genuine cheer and gratitude that the younger girl seemed to show caused a light, floating feeling in Ame's chest. Her hand lifted and touched Ahri's brow, smoothing back some of the blue hair there. Her other hand formed into a thumbs up, grinning. We're family, but we met only by chance... it's not right. If we'd just been allowed to stay in Konoha... she thought, the bitter idea spoiling her mood a bit. The girl didn't let it show on her face, though, instead letting her thumb run across the Genin's cheek, wiping away her small tear of joy. "I'm glad I met you, Ahri-chan. We'll definitely meet again," she said, then winked and began to saunter away, happy with her social progress that day.

[Exit]

Constitution Average
Traits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:29 pm 
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ahri held the gifted rock tight before looking back up to Ameya. This feeling, it was as if she gained something what was lost. "I'll see you next week Ameya-chan" Ameya turned and began to wander away from the training grounds. Ahri remained, standing there while watching big sis's figure shrink more and more into the distance.

Looking at the rock she whispered "until next time sis"

[Exit]