The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:04 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Satetsu Clan
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 am 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Jutsu List: Desert Suspension, Sand Bullet, Sand binding coffin , Sand Waterfall Burial, Water Release: Water Bullet Techniques, Violent Whirlwind, Earth-Style Wall
Bloodline Name: Magnet Release
Clan Name: Satetsu
Leader: N/A (NPC: Satetsu Mojini)
Village: Sunagakure

Clan Description: When war came to Kumogakure, the Kurome fought violently for their village. When subjugation was inevitable, a portion of the Kurome left to return to their ancestral homeland of Sunagakure, reborn like a phoenix from the ashes of defeat. They have since established themselves as loyal desert-folk, who look to the Kazekage as the leader their people have needed for over a century.

Clan Traits/Characteristics: The members of the clan often don loose fitting white garments, to protect themselves from the oppressive heat of the desert. Their insignia is a golden eye. All members using clan techniques will have their eyes outlined by black.

Clan Personality: Among the Satetsu clan in Sunagakure, the only dominant cultural trait is loyalty to the village. The clan also pushes all of its able members to become shinobi in the service of Sunagakure.

Bloodline Description: Magnet Release is an advanced element kekkei genkai comprised of the Wind and Earth elements. It allows for its users to exert chakra in a form highly similar to magnetic fields, which can be used for such purposes as manipulating foreign objects at a distance, or even to cast a honing ability over projectiles. The most notable use of this power is in the Satetsu, who would often exercise a vast control over iron sand to accomplish feats on par with the One-Tails Shukaku. Due to the nature of this bloodline, any object can be magnetized by the user's chakra, regardless of its own magnetic level, because Jiton does not actually affect magnetic fields. It is for this reason that Rasa, the famed Fourth Kazekage, was able to control gold dust with it, and why Toroi of the Cloud Village could magnetize living people.

With any increase in size, of course, it gets harder to maintain a magnet over a specific object. This is why it is much easier to magnetize iron sand, a collection of small particles, versus kunai or shuriken.

Bloodline Limits:

Lighting: -
Earth: =
Fire: -
Water: =
Wind: =
Lava: +
Scorch: =
Explosion: -
Blaze: -
Crystal: =
Ice: -
Swift: =
Steel: +
Wood: =
Boil: -
Storm: =

Clan Jutsu: All jutsu under the Magnet Release are learn able by the Satetsu clan, as well as any of the sand jutsu or gold-dust jutsu (simply using a different material.) All custom sand techniques must have drawback “this technique cannot be used without a source of magnetized sand” and this applies to all cannon techniques as well.
Number of Members Allowed: 4 Satetsu in Sunagakure
Initial Members: Satetsu Ayane

Name: Sands of the Desert
Range: 250m diameter circle around the user.
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Supplementary
Elemental Affinity: Magnet Release
Notation: Bloodline
Handsigns: Rat → Tiger → Boar → Dog → Tiger → Ram → Rat → Horse
Description: The user uses what magnetized sand they have to summon a coating of sand, about half a foot deep, from the ground below, stealing what material it can from the earth itself. If the user has no magnetized sand, they may cast this technique for chakra rank higher. This allows the usage of sand techniques of any rank.
Drawbacks: The sand will probably get in your hair.

Name: Fist Of The Desert
Range: 15m
Sub-type: Offensive
Handsigns: Tiger → Rat → Boar → Hare → Dog → Ram
Description: The user congeals their sand into a condensed fist, which is then launched up to 15 meters away in any direction.
Drawbacks: The fist may not turn, it can only curve. This technique cannot be used without a source of magnetized sand.
----------------------
Item Name: Iron Sand/Gold Dust Supply
Crafting Level: Apprentice
Description: This item contains enough sand to utilize B rank and lower sand techniques.
Cost:?????

Agility: Average
Dexterity: Average
Wisdom: Masterful

Last edited by Ayane of the Sands on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Satetsu Clan
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:11 pm 
Mizukage
Mizukage

Fame: 1100
Infamy: 50
Jutsu List: More Jutsu than your body has room for.
I think we didn't intend to require people to take parent elements to start with an advanced, but they do have to be taken before taking other basic elements (at least depending on the order). But I think you can set it up for your clan however you like, so actually if that's what you think it should be, that's fine. I would at least make them have to learn the second element before learning other basic elements if they have also taken magnet already.

Sands of the Desert has a huge field of effect (compared to the ranges we normally allow or used to, but I suppose if we were going to start expanding that, now would be the time), but I guess if it is just a large sandstorm, I might not be too bothered, though with that range I am unsure how anyone would combat it. Even with Fire or Lightning, it's just... everywhere (and I imagine you as the caster are just somewhere within it and really hard to find). I'm also assuming you can't just like, use other sand techs to just... slice people's throats in the sandstorm. I guess I don't understand the purpose of the technique exactly, but I'm also tired as hell after all this revamping }"

Something I've always thought worth noting is that the reason sand is so easy to manipulate with Magnet is due to how tiny the individual particles are. Larger, heavier objects are expected to be much less free-form.

Dexterity: Average (Proficient w/ drawing, minor advantage w/ gaming)
Wisdom: Proficient (Legendary w/ Ninjutsu)

Hey, I'm Selling Epic Character Art Commissions! Check me out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:48 pm 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Jutsu List: Desert Suspension, Sand Bullet, Sand binding coffin , Sand Waterfall Burial, Water Release: Water Bullet Techniques, Violent Whirlwind, Earth-Style Wall
Name: Particle Manipulation
Range: 2m
Sub-type: Supplementary
Handsigns: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to do minor acts of control over a small (cubic meter) grouping of tiny particles. If shapes are constructed, unless interfered with, they will remain.
Drawbacks: This jutsu has very minimal combat uses.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:07 pm 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Nerfed range from 500m to 300m

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:12 am 
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

300m is still a huge range, would you be chill with 250? I think that's the most I'd be comfortable with.

Constitution: Average
Stamina: Masterful (Major Advantage w/Ninjutsu)
Agility: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Dodging)
Dexterity: Masterful (Major Advantage w/Ninjutsu, Major Advantage w/Dodging, Gain a Tier while Drawing, Minor Advantage w/Kyujutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Genjutsu)
Precog: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Artist)
Tracking: Masterful w/Major

One Major Advantage given to any stat while fighting with/against a Dedicated recipient

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:19 am 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Done

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:22 am 
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Everything looks good to me, if Masaki or another guy sees something I missed than they can let me know.

Approved

Constitution: Average
Stamina: Masterful (Major Advantage w/Ninjutsu)
Agility: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Dodging)
Dexterity: Masterful (Major Advantage w/Ninjutsu, Major Advantage w/Dodging, Gain a Tier while Drawing, Minor Advantage w/Kyujutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Genjutsu)
Precog: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Artist)
Tracking: Masterful w/Major

One Major Advantage given to any stat while fighting with/against a Dedicated recipient

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:08 am 
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Jutsu List: Check my sig and browse my archive...bitches :)
Quote:
Everything looks good to me, if Masaki or another guy sees something I missed than they can let me know.

Approved
Hey Numbnuts move your app!

Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Agility:Average
Dexterity: Proficient
Wisdom: Proficient

Elements: Fire/Scorch
FS: Taijutsu Major/Nin Minor
If you need Staff related things use the Help Desk:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13731

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]