The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:03 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:43 pm 
Offline
Hokage
Hokage
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 am
Posts: 456
An eerie sort of calm had taken the marketplace after the attack had gone off, severing the normal bustle of everyday life. Criers and boisterously gesturing hagglers had fled at the sight of the explosion, and those that were simply buying the evening's dinner hurried on their way, lest they be caught in the storm that had descended upon Konohagakure no Sato. The only sounds were those that were incidental; small flames crackling, the wind whispering through the deserted stalls, and shinobi voices. Three contended against one, yet only two were of the village, and those an improper representation of the Leaf. Still, courageous though some might be, there were a few foes that should invoke the better part of valor, and this opponent seemed one such. As the sun slipped behind a cloud, taking the golden glow away and plunging it into shadow, a voice cried out to allow the assailant to do as he pleased, lest anyone else be hurt.

The shadow that had crept across the market was followed by another, slipping from building to stall, rubble to cart, staying as much out of sight as one was allowed to be when their opponent had an aerial view. Even so, the shadow circled, using a fallen beam as a silent springboard to allow it to land with hardly a whisper upon the very rooftop that two of the combatants had occupied. "Another option," a voice called out as the wind picked up, allowing the long, red coat that the shadow wore to flap forward, toward the invader, "is that you lay down your weapons and prepare to be taken into custody." The dark eyes of the Sarutobi ANBU revealed nothing as he watched for the reaction of the other, though his voice was pleasant enough. Left hand gripped Tempest just above the middle of the staff, already light as a feather in his grasp, one end resting against the stone of the roof.

Any combatant of middling skill could tell that, while seeming relaxed, the young man was perfectly balanced, ready and able to spring in whichever direction needed. He stood perhaps two meters from the apparent criminal, where he had landed in his initial leap. He had revealed very little thus far; he was known as a Jounin, and a young one, but that was where the facial recognition ended for those that had such knowledge. Other information would have to be taken from what the floating seal could see for the foreign shinobi before Akio actually arrived on the roof. Most of his trek through the marketplace would have been before that seal had been cast, but there could have been a glimpse of him in the moments before Seigi had made his move on Yukio. The Sarutobi did not have any clue, in any case. Just let the hostage go... he silently thought to himself, eyes scanning the back of the rogue ninja.


[Used:
Tempestuous Aggravation (S-Rank, A-Rank Cost)

Active:
Tempestuous Aggravation

Chakra Remaining:
95%

Stats:
Strength: Masterful
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Legendary
Agility: Masterful
Dexterity: Proficient
Wisdom: Legendary (Godlike Precognition)]

_________________
Stats
Strength: Average (Major Advantage Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Legendary (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average
Dexterity: Average (Minor Advantage Tai)(Major Advantage Nin)(Proficient Buki)
Wisdom: Legendary (Godlike Tai) (Godlike Buki)

Might: 2
Will: 2
Fate: 1
Fighting Styles
Ninjutsu Specialist
Bukijutsu Specialist (Master of One)
Taijutsu Specialist (Sohei)
Kuchiyose Specialist


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Posts: 5183
The original plan was to sneak up behind the enemy and take him by surprise, with some ignorant suicidal ploy to maybe save Yukio, but there was another entrant that beat him to the punch. Taishu's Byakugan picked up on Akio's movements fairly quickly, and he determined where the elder Sarutobi was heading, so he just settled for the priority that he might actually be able to accomplish. He wasn't sure how capable the other one was, because he didn't recognize him, but there was almost no way he was worse than Taishu. Hope he can handle it; I just need to get the other two out of here before they get captured. The original walked down the street, past the building, and then, when Akio made his entrance, made a dead run right for Daichi. He used both hands to make the ram seal, enacting the body flicker technique to up his speed, and then place his hand on the Aburame's back, prodding him to run along with him. "The people can wait; we need to get out of here before we wind up like her." Hopefully, the other boy would agree and they could exit this soon to be explosion-fest topic before it truly started.

Meanwhile, the shadow clone, not having its Byakugan added in hopes to conserve as much chakra as possible just in case, walked casually up to the side of the building, out of view of that aerial seal, as if that mattered. It seemed like everyone Taishu came across was a sensor; why would this guy be any different? In any case, he knew full well that trying to do something on his own was beyond foolish. He would only get dispersed with a hit too fast for his hilariously weak body to dodge, and then on top of that, probably get Yukio killed too. Instead, the clone walked up the side of the building, the one facing off to the right (?) it was, like, not under Akio's side, but not under Seigi's either, the other one, that wasn't towards the street. Opposite the entrance maybe? I dunno. He walked up the wall and, quietly as a guy with poor Dexterity and Strength possibly could, forced open the window and entered. Then, he walked down a hallway -a surprisingly quiet hallway, probably deserted- up some stairs, and then into the room that looked to be the closest to Seigi and Yukio. It had a window, but the clone remained clear of it so as to avoid being spotted. Alright, now for my useless ass to do something. Wait for the chance, and then take Yukio away. In hindsight, sending in a clone that has the strength of an autistic penguin to carry a person was probably not the best idea.

[Hopeful Exit with Daichi
-Shadow Clone from previous topic
-Active Byakugan (Original)
-Body Flicker (-4% Chakra)
-77% Chakra Remaining
-Agi->Pro +Min Adv (Original)]

_________________

Strength: Average (+Min Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient (+Maj Adv Nin) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Agility: Masterful (+Maj Adv Ken) (+1 Tier Kusanagi)
Dexterity: Average (+Maj Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Nin) (+1 Tier & Min Adv Tai)
Wisdom: Legendary (+1 Tier Fuuin)
Tracking Godlike
Might/Will/Fate: 1/0/4

Experience
5320
Ryo
1,321,666
Items
3 Basic Swords
2 Scrolls
Sword of Kusanagi
Bloodline
Byakugan: Stage 4 [600/1000]
Magnet Release

Fighting Styles
Taijutsu Specialist
-Sohei-
Kenjutsu Specialist
Fuuinjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Major
Special Benefits:
Main House Hyuga; Byakugan
One-Handed Seals
Fuuinjutsu And Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Cost Half As Much Chakra/Stamina
Flaws:
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Take A Beating
-2 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Die
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Called Junior
Double Effort To Learn Ninjutsu
Image
:Theme:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 pm
Posts: 315
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Well that didn't work out very well now, did it? was the thought that ran through Yukio's head when she saw her target dodging her attack. Her hand was dipping into her pouch even as he made the seals for his eye seal thing in the sky. Her index finger and thumb had just managed to grasp an explosive tag as the man named Seigi appeared behind her and pressed his blade to her throat. She stopped moving, taking more shallow breaths so she didn't cut herself on his blade. He spoke, then another guy who was really young but had an air of confidence and practice about him that made Yukio uncomfortable. Glad he was on her side. The young man who had originally sparred Seigi appeared to be from Otogakure, thankfully another ally.

Yukio would speak after the young man did (Akio). "Your blade is of poor quality compared to what you could get. It's a shame, I might've sold you one if you hadn't done something like this," If he allowed her to keep talking, she would continue after taking another breath. Her fingers sent the chakra needed to activate the explosive tag after her next phrase ended. "You have a couple seconds before this tag explodes, and these guys kill you," Yukio said bluntly.

A very, very brief moment of thought for Suke crossed her mind. How this would impact her life with him. This would hurt really bad, and she might not be able to walk ever again, but if this asshole would attack their village with balls that large then she would do anything to protect her son.

And then she set off the tag. If Seigi left, she would rip the pouch off her leg and throw it away while dodging to the side. The explosion would still burn her pretty badly on the left side of her leg and torso and would probably start the detonation for the other tags in her pouch, but it opened the attacker up to her allies. Any citizens that could have left already did, and the rest weren't near where she was so she would be the only casualty. Let her allies handle him. She would find the strength to retreat far enough back that her hair could only be singed by the resultant explosions (if there are any, I'm not sure how this works). And well, if he slit her throat then he slit her throat.




NOTE: I'm just gonna say I'm pretty much incapacitated. Poor constitution at that close of range, well, that isn't a good thing.

_________________
Stats:
Strength: Average (Minor Advantage Ken)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Agility: Proficient (Major Advantage Ken)
Dexterity: Masterful (Major Advantage Ken)
Wisdom: Proficient
Fighting Styles:
Kenjutsu Specialist


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:08 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 1820
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As the blade gently scraped against her throat while she talked, it knicked her, leaving a small, minuscule cut, just enough to draw a bit of blood, dripping onto the sharp end of the blade, the dripping onto her shoulder. "Stop talking, it'll only make it worse." Seigi spoke, keeping his eyes trained on Tatsuya and the other two entering the scene. What he didn't see was the ANBU who quickly appeared behind him, only noticing him once he stopped, Seigi's aerial view giving him a top down look of him. Keeping the blade sharp against Yukio's neck, he craned his own to look back behind him at the newcomer.

His stance was something that Seigi was somewhat familiar with, adopting a similar one with his mastery of taijutsu. On the outside, he looked relaxed, almost careless, but Seigi knew all too well the ploy his very body movements tried to give away. Knees slightly bent. Back of the hell slightly forward, almost unnoticeable, loose on the outside but tense on the inside, this guy was dangerous, his very voice giving that much away. "Another option," the new enemy called out towards him, his voice commanding and stern, "is that you lay down your weapons and prepare to be taken into custody."

Seigi pondered it for a second, but only a second, the girl's voice in his ear bringing his attention back to her.

"You have a couple seconds before this tag explodes, and these guys kill you."

In the girls hand was a small tag, and the options Seigi had before him raced through his mind. The entire situation had escalated way out of control. He knew he should have stayed outside the village, hidden away from view. In a single motion, Seigi grabbed the tag from her hand and tossed his sword aside, then grabbed the girl's collar and tossed her towards Akio. His hand now free, he held the one handed rat sign, sealing the tag within his Fuuingan, a strange "sucking" movement absorbing it into his eye. Sighing, Seigi turned around to face Akio. "Alright." he began, raising his arms up.

"Seigi, what are you doing?" Chomei asked within his mind. "You could easily escape this place. Let me have control. Use your temporary unseal. I can-"

"No." Seigi interrupted him, closing his Fuuingan. "I'm not giving you freedom. Not yet." He sighed. "Who knows, maybe we can learn something useful. Now stay quiet." Looking at Akio, the Missing-nin knew when to give up. He was outnumbered 5 to 1.

"I surrender."

Techs used:

Expulsion C-rank Douchiwa custom

Deactivated Fuuingan, 5 turns remaining
Deactivated Eye of Projection

Chakra: idk like 76% or something

_________________
Fighting Styles:
Taijutsu Specialist
Buddhism Specialist
Fuuinjutsu Specialist
Attributes:
Strength: Proficient
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (+1 tier when using Taijutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+1 tier when when using Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Epic (Godlike when using Stances)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:08 pm
Posts: 28
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Alan had taken too much time ensuring he brother and mother would be okay. He arrived on the scene after the next explosions. He was running and jumping from roof to roof with ease and landed close to where his customer was, along with another individual.

"You didn't pay," he joked with the young man, before realizing that the second individual was telling him to leave. "We don't run, we have patients. We triage, then get out. Set up a C.C.P., a Casualty Collection Point slightly out of the remains of the Marketplace."

Alan knew one thing more than any other Shinobi, let the fighters fight, let the medics heal. Until a doctor or more experienced Shinobi Medic arrived, he had to be in charge. "You said you were a medical ninja, go with him. Start triage on the wounded. This will be where the Hospital takes the more critical cases. Remember your training.

It wasn't like him to be forceful, but he was more concerned with the lives around him. "I'm heading into the chaos, I'll do what I can there. Make sure the Hospital finds you. Send any additional medics to me. Got it? He didn't know the other Shinobi, nor did he care to sit and chit chat. He had people to save. With that, he took off towards another part of the blast zone. He was not worried about explosions to himself. If he were injured, he would do so being a Shinobi of Konoha. He would save lives, even at the cost of his own.

At the next area, further into the blast, he came across the ruins of a small store. He heard voices under the rubble. Taking his sword, he used it as a leverl to push a heavy piece of rubble away. "Hello? Can you hear me? My name is Alan, I'll see what I can do to get you out. Just hang tight.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:19 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Posts: 78
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As the belligerent Daichi sobbed over the corpse of the boy, shit went down real fast. Like, really fucking fast. A new voice pierced the tension in the marketplace, causing the hostage and hostage taker to begin whispering to one another. Someone then suddenly dashed to the Aburame's side, which a quick glance confirmed to be his friend Taishu from the other day. "The people can wait; we need to get out of here before we wind up like her." Daichi, agreed and stood up with a heavy weight on his shoulders. Finally standing, his peripherals caught a flicker of motion by the hostage situation.

The captive was suddenly flung into the air, which seemed to be aimed at the newcomer. The assailant Seigi then threw up his arms, admiring defeat and surrendering. Daichi turned to his friend Taishu, not quite wanting to leave the battlegrounds just yet if the fight truly was over. "Let's wait a bit Taishu, this Seigi guy seems to have given up. If that's the case I could sure use some help with that Byakugan of yours to locate bodies under the debris. I want to save as many lives as we can today... Don't want to lose any others."

As Daichi responded to the proposed retreat the shinobi he had met in foreign noodle shop came running up, seeming to agree with Daichi in aiding those trapped under the rubble. The boy began to take charge, giving a clear set of instructions on how to set up a point for more medics to arrive and help. Glad to know someone here knows what to really do in this situation. Nodding, Daichi went over to the outer rim of the blast radius that destroyed the once bustling marketplace. Utilizing his kneaded chakra, he began to sculpt out a base of operations with his Hiding-Like-A-Mole technique. Once a sizeable area was cut out he placed what limited medical supplies he had on him on the ground. Only a single scalpel and several coagulation pills is what his medical pack held. Damnit, I need to be more prepared than this.

Looking up his clone was bringing over a body from under the debris, blood dripping down from their wounds. Placing the pill in his mouth Daichi helped the man swallow it, quickly switching his attention to healing his raw chest. The green glow illuminated the small indented area he has set up, the boys body shaking with fear. Come on man, get a grip, there's no time to fuck up. He continued to focus his chakra, fatigued with the amount of jutsu used. Sweat running down his face he concentrated, gritting his teeth to push through it.

Original
[Hiding-Like-A-Mole Technique: C-Rank]
[Mystic Palm Technique: A-Rank]

Clone
[Hiding-Like-A-Mole Technique: C-Rank]

_________________
Attributes
Strength - Average (Proficient when drawing bow)
Constitution - Average
Stamina - Average (Minor adv. with Ninjutsu)
Agility - Average
Dexterity - Average (Major adv. with Kyujutsu) (Minor adv. with Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu)
Wisdom - Proficient
Fighting Styles
Kyujutsu - Major
Bukijutsu: Jack-of-All-Trades - Minor
Ijutsu - Minor
Ninjutsu - Minor
Chemistry - Apprentice


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:31 pm 
Offline
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am
Posts: 6464
Just when the situation took a turn for the worse, a ray of hope arrived. A new shinobi announced his presence from behind Seigi. From his angle, he couldn't see everything completely-- only a head. Whoever it was, he looked young. Yet, Tatsuya could hear the sound of confidence in his voice. He must have been experienced. The Kesshoukei wondered what was going through Seigi's head; with each passing second, his chances grew slimmer. Tatsuya alone seemed manageable, based off the short glimpse of skill witnessed, but allowing it to turn to a 2v1 would change everything.

Fortunately, it didn't come to that. After talking to ... Well, Tatsuya wasn't really sure who, he heard the important words he had been hoping to hear: "I surrender." Tatsuya let out a sigh of relief. He knew his guard couldn't drop; there was always the possibility of it being some sort of feint. Even so though, the idea that the conflict had come to an end lifted a weight off of his shoulders.

Tatsuya formed a single shadow clone beside him before moving up toward the rooftop. He wanted to advance, while also leaving some form of protection in that direction should need for protection arise. Now with the rest of the main group, he examined the situation more clearly. With a presumably high-ranking member of Konohagakure finally on the scene, he was able to defer charge to an actual representative. "Tatsuya Kesshoukei, of Otogakure." the boy stated briefly, giving a nod to the red-coated shinobi. While Seigi now fell into Konohagakure's jurisdiction, Tatsuya still stood on standby. With his allegiance known, perhaps there was something more he would be able to do.

Jutsu Used: Shadow Clone Technique
Oh, and Static Might is 100% gone now.

_________________
Image
Character Info:
Name: Taiyō Hozuki
Age/Height/Weight: 15, 5'5, 105 lb.
Rank: Genin of Kirigakure

Stats:
Strength: Average
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful
Agility: Proficient
Dexterity: Epic
Wisdom: Masterful

Fighting Styles:
Genjutsu Specialist
Kugutsu Specialist
Fuinjutsu Novice
Kuchiyose Adept


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 pm 
Offline
Hokage
Hokage
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 am
Posts: 456
((OOC: Short, shitty post before bed, my apologies))

The tossed ally came toward Akio, and his right arm snapped out to the side, stepping just slightly to the left in a deft motion. She was feather-light in his arm, caught in the crook of an elbow as he pulled in to accept her momentum, pressing against his side for a moment before being allowed down to her own feet. After a brief test to make certain that she could stand on her own, the Sarutobi paused to consider the possible rogue. Had he wanted to attack, it's likely he would have done so while Akio was distracted. He'd been prepared for that, after all, and it slightly disconcerted him not to have guessed correctly. He stepped forward, his now-free hand sliding into the pouch at his waist and drawing forth a kunai. A long, silvery string of wire glistened in the light as he unfastened it from the weapon, put the blade away, and gestured for Seigi to hold his hands together.

"I accept your surrender. As a prisoner of Konohagakure no Sato, you are under my protection - for now, at least," the ANBU replied, slipping the wire around the presumably clasped hands of Seigi. I need to be careful, here...best prepare some protection, he thought to himself, mentally readying the familiar weave of chakra so at the slightest sign of betrayal, he could be ready. Assuming all went well, Akio placed his hand on the cocoon of wire that he'd wrapped about the man's hands. It turned to rock-hard stone instantly, trapping the hands in their position without the ability to move, and causing their bonds to be extremely heavy. "Kesshoukei-san, with me, then. Good to see our alliance upheld. The rest of you begin pulling the wounded away from here and toward the hospital. Try and make sure there is an area cordoned off. Keep an eye out for accomplices."

With that, he'd take his prisoner by the arm with his free hand, and begin the march to the interrogation room.


[Possible Exit w/Seigi]

[Techniques Used:
Ultra-Aggravated Rock Technique (A-rank, B-rank cost)
Light-Weight Rock Technique (B-rank, C-rank cost)

Active:
Tempestuous Aggravation (C-rank upkeep lowered to D-rank)

Prepared:
Earth Style: Earth Spear

Chakra Remaining:
89.1%

Stats:
Same as last]

_________________
Stats
Strength: Average (Major Advantage Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Legendary (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average
Dexterity: Average (Minor Advantage Tai)(Major Advantage Nin)(Proficient Buki)
Wisdom: Legendary (Godlike Tai) (Godlike Buki)

Might: 2
Will: 2
Fate: 1
Fighting Styles
Ninjutsu Specialist
Bukijutsu Specialist (Master of One)
Taijutsu Specialist (Sohei)
Kuchiyose Specialist


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:10 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Posts: 5183
"Huh, well that was unexpected." He dismissed his clone with a thought, since, well, there wasn't any need to do anything because apparently destroying Konoha wasn't actually the enemy's goal. That, or the other guy on that rooftop was so intimidating that the fight ended before it even began. Daichi spoke up some time during all that, though Taishu had already stopped and looked back at the rooftop, because he was sure that what he was hearing/seeing wasn't actually happening. "Huh? Oh, right." He quickly scanned the area. It wasn't a whole lot that had been damaged, and there weren't any abnormally large crowds caught here. "Looks like you got just about everyone already. There's two more; one to your left about three meters under that big pile of rocks, and the other...well that might be tricky. There's a kid over there, underneath a...is that a wall? I think it's a wall, a thick one." He pointed them both out and walked towards the building where Yukio was. Why's he setting up a casualty collection point over there? Can't they just make a bunch of clones and haul them to the hospital? Eh, whatever.

The boy didn't rush his walk, keeping his senses honed on the surrounding area. That older shinobi had a good point about there possibly being accomplices, but Taishu didn't see any within his range, which was only fifty meters, but that meant they were safe from immediate danger, right? Still, he had an off feeling about this whole thing. There was something more to all of this, he just knew it, but what? "Ah, Yukio-san. I managed to gather all of the ryo for that sword." This kid was clearly of a one-tracked mind. The whole marketplace just got sploded and there were injured people down in a hole in the ground that probably needed transportation to the hospital, not to mention the possible second attack from another foe, but all he was thinking about was that sword. It's Yukio's fault, really. She made it sound so awesome, how could anyone resist?

_________________

Strength: Average (+Min Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient (+Maj Adv Nin) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Agility: Masterful (+Maj Adv Ken) (+1 Tier Kusanagi)
Dexterity: Average (+Maj Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Nin) (+1 Tier & Min Adv Tai)
Wisdom: Legendary (+1 Tier Fuuin)
Tracking Godlike
Might/Will/Fate: 1/0/4

Experience
5320
Ryo
1,321,666
Items
3 Basic Swords
2 Scrolls
Sword of Kusanagi
Bloodline
Byakugan: Stage 4 [600/1000]
Magnet Release

Fighting Styles
Taijutsu Specialist
-Sohei-
Kenjutsu Specialist
Fuuinjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Major
Special Benefits:
Main House Hyuga; Byakugan
One-Handed Seals
Fuuinjutsu And Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Cost Half As Much Chakra/Stamina
Flaws:
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Take A Beating
-2 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Die
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Called Junior
Double Effort To Learn Ninjutsu
Image
:Theme:


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 pm
Posts: 315
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The intruder was remarkably strong compared to Yukio. At least it felt that way when he just simply tossed her to the ANBU that had shown up on site. He had also sealed away her tag somehow, but she was glad she wasn't injured above all else. As soon as she was free to move, she had a kunai in one hand and a fistful of senbon in the other, ready to assist however she could.

She didn't need to thankfully, since the intruder named Seigi surrendered. It was a bit of an odd strategy if you asked her, but she wasn't going to complain about not fighting in the middle of the village. Putting her weapons away, she heeded the word of the ANBU though she did so begrudgingly. Guy was barely an adult, probably couldn't even grow a beard by the sound of his voice. But here he was commanding her. It sucked, you know?

She looked over and saw the Taishu boy from the other day approaching her. She stopped what she had planned to do and waited for him. He said he had all the ryo for the sword. Raising her eyebrows, she stared in disbelief for a second. "You got over three hundred thousand ryo?" Once he answered yes, she would laugh and pat him on the shoulder. "Alright man, come over to the shop in a couple days. I need some time to recuperate from that, and we'll see what I can do for you alright?"

She would spend the remainder of the day helping injured people get to treatment along with Suke and the other shinobi. Then she went home, waiting to see if she got a summons for her account or if she would maybe get a customer walking in the door later.

[exit]

NOTE: My bad Izumi, edited. Don't hate me T_T

Post in my shop thread somewhere in the streets, we'll continue there

_________________
Stats:
Strength: Average (Minor Advantage Ken)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Agility: Proficient (Major Advantage Ken)
Dexterity: Masterful (Major Advantage Ken)
Wisdom: Proficient
Fighting Styles:
Kenjutsu Specialist


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm
Posts: 5183
Taishu (read: Izumi) got tired of waiting for the other two to post just so he could make his quick exit and so it was that Taishu reacted faster than reality and initiated a time skip during which he diligently carried out the duties assigned to him by the other kid. Why? Who knows? Maybe because he seemed strong and intimidating. Point is, this is a quick, meaningless post so that his author could move on and not wait to respond to what was now a minor emergency. He'd help people up, haul some to the hospital, take orders and whatnot, blah blah blah. Exit.

[Exit]

_________________

Strength: Average (+Min Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient (+Maj Adv Nin) (+Maj Adv Tai)
Agility: Masterful (+Maj Adv Ken) (+1 Tier Kusanagi)
Dexterity: Average (+Maj Adv Ken) (+Maj Adv Nin) (+1 Tier & Min Adv Tai)
Wisdom: Legendary (+1 Tier Fuuin)
Tracking Godlike
Might/Will/Fate: 1/0/4

Experience
5320
Ryo
1,321,666
Items
3 Basic Swords
2 Scrolls
Sword of Kusanagi
Bloodline
Byakugan: Stage 4 [600/1000]
Magnet Release

Fighting Styles
Taijutsu Specialist
-Sohei-
Kenjutsu Specialist
Fuuinjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Major
Special Benefits:
Main House Hyuga; Byakugan
One-Handed Seals
Fuuinjutsu And Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Cost Half As Much Chakra/Stamina
Flaws:
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Take A Beating
-2 Tiers Wisdom When Being Convinced To Die
-3 Tiers Wisdom When Called Junior
Double Effort To Learn Ninjutsu
Image
:Theme:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Posts: 1820
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
OOC: Sorry for the late reply, have been on the road.


Seigi stepped forward, rolling up his sleeves on the robe so the wire would effectively bound him, and clasped his hands together, as ordered. He observed as Akio bound his hands with the wire, then turned it to stone, taking a note of the wire's new affinity. It might be useful for later, depending on how this interaction between them went. Oddly, Seigi felt a little at peace. As a Missing-nin, he was always on the lookout for other shinobi attempting to stab him in the back. His paranoia had worsened recently, with the death of Skia and the Kaguya he had to kill. But now that he had been captured, it was as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, even if temporary. In a way, he wanted to be caught.

Akio grabbed his arm, leading him away from the market place with Tatsuya in tow. Seigi began weighing his options for escape, if there were any. Tatsuya was fast, on about the same level as Seigi was. This guy leading him was pretty quick too, but he was unsure if they were matched, he hadn't seen him at full yet, so Seigi had to be cautious. Tatsuya seemed like he didn't WANT to kill, and if need be, Seigi could use that to his advantage.

"Look at you, you cold blooded killer." Chomei spoke to him in the back of his mind. "Just a few weeks ago, you didn't even want to fight. Now here you are, attacking villages and plotting against people's weaknesses. What do you think Skia would say?" The demon finished, retreating back into his mind. What would Skia say? Seigi frowned a bit. He doubt he'd support his actions. He fought for the freedom of people, risking his life to bring them to independence. What was Seigi even doing? Trying to track down Hokuai? And risking innocent lives to do so? Biting his lip, he gave in for now. Marching forward, he continued to wonder where his future lay, in the hands of the Hidden Leaf Village.

[EXIT with Akio to Interrogation Room]

_________________
Fighting Styles:
Taijutsu Specialist
Buddhism Specialist
Fuuinjutsu Specialist
Attributes:
Strength: Proficient
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (+1 tier when using Taijutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+1 tier when when using Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Epic (Godlike when using Stances)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:34 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Posts: 78
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
With the assailant under custody and most of the survivors taken to the hospital at this point Daichi remained on his knees at the base of operations. Blood stained the ground where had worked on those he had saved... and those he had not. Why? How could this have... no. Why did he. The boy named Seigi.. It seemed it was just some random terrorist attack, but the way he talked with the Otogakure shinobi made him sound more sane then some mindless beast. So, he's got a fancy tongue. Still doesn't do anything about all the lives lost. He didn't know why he was trying to justify what he had seen or the perpetrator of the attack.

Standing up he wiped his hands off on his shorts, pulling his googles down so they dangled around his neck. I need to get out of here. Just gonna continue brooding if I stay here any longer. Alan seemed to still be dealing with the remaining people it seemed he wasn't really needed anymore.

Hope this doesn't mean war... He thought of his family and the dragonflies he had cared for going on eighteen years. I won't let anything happen to you. With that he left for his clan estate, needing to rest.
[Exit]

_________________
Attributes
Strength - Average (Proficient when drawing bow)
Constitution - Average
Stamina - Average (Minor adv. with Ninjutsu)
Agility - Average
Dexterity - Average (Major adv. with Kyujutsu) (Minor adv. with Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu)
Wisdom - Proficient
Fighting Styles
Kyujutsu - Major
Bukijutsu: Jack-of-All-Trades - Minor
Ijutsu - Minor
Ninjutsu - Minor
Chemistry - Apprentice


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:14 pm 
Offline
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am
Posts: 6464
"Of course, sir. I would not betray my allies in their time of need." Tatsuya replied. The representative still had not given a name, but Tatsuya assumed he would hear of it soon enough. At the very least, he was thankful for his arrival. The bloodshed could now end. Tatsuya did as instructed, following Akio likely to an interrogation facility. What would happen next?

~Exit~

_________________
Image
Character Info:
Name: Taiyō Hozuki
Age/Height/Weight: 15, 5'5, 105 lb.
Rank: Genin of Kirigakure

Stats:
Strength: Average
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful
Agility: Proficient
Dexterity: Epic
Wisdom: Masterful

Fighting Styles:
Genjutsu Specialist
Kugutsu Specialist
Fuinjutsu Novice
Kuchiyose Adept


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:43 pm 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Posts: 492
Fame: 300
Infamy: 0
It was a couple days after the commotion and Shi was headed to a medical shop near the hospital. She walked in and politely waved to the woman behind the counter. "Proof of License?" Shi made the seals for the Healing Palm technique and activated it smoothly, as she had always been able to do. The woman sighed. "alright."

"I need a couple preservation jars as well as preservative to go along."

"Kind?"

"All-Purpose if you have it, if not, one for eyes please. No knock offs." The lady nodded, retrieving both items for her. Two jars and some preservative.

"*Insert Ryo Amount Here*"

Shi payed *ryo amount here* to the lady and left with her items in a nice sack, headed home.

[exit]

_________________
Stats:
Strength: Proficient (Minor Advantage Ken)
Constitution: Poor
Stamina: Proficient (Minor Advantage Tai) (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average (Major Advantage Ken) (Minor Advantage Tai)
Dexterity: Proficient (Major Advantage Ken)
Wisdom: Poor
Fighting Styles:
Taijutsu Minor
Kenjutsu Spec
Ninjutsu Major
Inventory:
  • 2 Katana
    1 Odachi
    Flak Jacket
Lava
Katon
Doton
Bobī Shimura: If it really bothers you then I'll keep it to myself(11:12PM)
Bobī Shimura: Fair enough?(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: sorry to hear that(11:12PM)
Me: Either shinobi move faster than sound or bullets move slower(11:12PM)
Jouzu: If it will get you to shut the fuck up, then yes.(11:12PM)
Masuyo Kaede has joined the chatroom(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Sure.(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Whatever gets you by.(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: woh woh woh everyone calm down(11:12PM)
Jouzu: As long as you stop asking.(11:13PM)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm 
Offline
Demon King
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 am
Posts: 385
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Seadra had been trekking all the way from her home far way from Konoha in order to see if she could sense where this previous large amount of negative feelings had been coming from. It all seemed so abrupt so there had to be some kind of issue. As she went though, she couldn't help but feel a bit hungry after her intense training session so she figured, why not go and get some ice cream? So she was on her way to the market place where she knew of a specific place that sold extremely good ice cream, never really clicking yet in her head that this had been where most of the distraught emotions had been coming from until she began to get ever so closer to the area. Some of it was fading away which was either a good or a bad sign, but as she finally approached the zone in which she was looking for, that all began to grow extremely evident.

Her luminescent blue eyes could only see the tragedy that lay scattered across the marketplace of Konohagkure. There was an array of destroyed buildings and no telling how many civilians were under this rubble. The ten year old would take a single step with her right foot before activating one of her most useful techniques, Seismic Sensing. Within fifty meters, she was now able to 'see' throughout all of the wreckage and find anyone that had been lost within it's midst, though it seemed there were only a few still left. Unfortunately there had also been some badly injured people whom were still in the wreckage though Seadra could not get to them all at once, not on her own at least. She would form a single hand seal and within a moment afterward, four different copies of Seadra would appear in a small plume of smoke. “We need to get these people out of the broken stuff and to a hospital. Be extra careful." The clones would then divulge into the destruction and clear out what ever they could in order to reach certain trapped civilians. One of the clones had discovered a man that had a large pillar on his legs and managed to lift the pillar high enough for him to escape. Both of his legs had been injured and she knew it would be bad for him to have to walk so she decided to just carry him bridal style. The man was extremely unsure as how to feel about a little girl carrying him like a baby, especially since usually its the other way around. “Thank you so much, little miss. I owe ya’ one.” The clone would then proceed to whisk the man off towards the nearest hospital. Other clones had stumbled upon people who had managed to escape on their own, though they still warranted them to visit the hospital just in case.

Seadra could sense one more person nearby whom seemed to have just been sitting there in front of a destroyed building that was completely charred. It seemed to have taken on the direct damage of whatever had happened here. She could only calculate that there had been some kind of fire or something that broke out though it must have been dealt with before she got here. One thing she knew for sure was that she hadn’t needed to rely on her seismic sensing to find the man. He had been radiating with pure sadness that she could have picked up from a mile away. Seadra began to steadily approach the distraught man. “Why are you sad, mister?” The old man had been on the borders of crying, barely even being able to get his words out. “My shop....My precious store...All of it is gone.. Years and years of selling ice cream all destroyed before my very eyes..I had so many memories in this place. My daughter’s first steps were in there. Now they’re all just gone just like that and there’s nothing I can do about it.” Seadra couldn’t help but to feel extremely sorry for the man. She could only wonder what could have caused such destruction. One thing for sure was that if a person had done this, they must have been very sick and twisted to want to destroy an ice cream shop. “Worry not, senior citizen, for a hero is here to save the day. Stand back please.“

Four of the clones would return from their trips to the hospital and begin forming the Snake hand seal. An earthen mold would begin to rise in front of each of them in the form of a statue which appeared to have the design of a large monkey. All of them would then simply form another Snake hand seal and tap their corresponding statue. This would awake the power that was radiant inside of them. Each of them would begin to grow into a fairly large humanoid titan that stood at ten feet equipped with a shield. “All right Rubukis!!!! Get ready to clean up this mess and make it all brand new!!” With their big arms, they all started scooping up the debris that was laid out in the pathway, heaving it upwards and forming a massive pile in the distance. The ground of the marketplace was beginning to look brand new as the rock titans were clearing it all up from and steadily making the place look more like it used to. Seadra would then order the titans to come back and clean off all of what had been left of certain shops that had been completely obliterated and once about a half hour had passed, the area had been completely cleaned. Now it was time for reconstruction.

The clones would then explode into multiple plumes of smoke while she would take this part on herself. The girl began to sprint around the market place and within a mere formation of two hand seals, a ramen shop would slowly spawn from the ashes of a destroyed one. Seadra hopped on top of said ramen shop and leaped from it, the same hand seals. She would begin to spin forward in the air so that she could land on her hands. After connecting with the ground, she would insert her chakra into the ground, causing plants to grow into materials at a very accelerated rate. Once the girl would push herself up into the air, performing a front flip as she did so and leaving behind a weapon shop ready to be filled with weapons for sell. She would then clap her hands together. causing multiple clones to rise from other different houses. All of the clones would begin prancing around making different kinds of restaurant and houses for civilians to live in until each and every spot that had been destroyed could be refilled with something even better. Due to the massive amount of clones that had been cooperating, this job had been done fairly quickly and alas, all of them would become one with the buildings once more. Using this jutsu took a lot out of Seadra but she definitely still had more chakra where that had come from. It was time to rebuild the ice cream shop, Seadra purposefully not building it up yet in order to save the best for last The titans had been digging a massive hole while she had been doing all this and once they had been done, they would push the enormous amount of destruction into it and bury it all in the dirt in which they had dug up. Her hands formed the two hand seals from earlier and spawning in front of the man would be a massive building with very decorative engraving around it. The old man looked up and marveled at what had just been created. The shop looked even more amazing than it already had and with the size of it now being even bigger, he cold add in so much more.

“T-Thank you so much, little girl. I can not express to yo how so very happy I am. I am forever grateful for what you have done. If there is anything at all that I can do for you at all, just ask. You definitely deserve a reward.” Seadra simply shook her head, “ Knowing that you’re okay and this shop is going to be back in action is good enough for me.” The old man began to inquire, “Who are you anyways, kiddo?” Seadra smiled as she began to turn away, “I am a super hero doing my job. Just call me the Incredible Hulk.” The little girl would then just walk away into the distance, the marketplace starting to progressively become active after a few had saw that the buildings had been returned to them. “I should find out what happened here eventually...But I am really hungry. Let’s go eat!” Seadra hopped on top of a building and began jumping roof to roof in order to find her next meal and then see if she could find Akio or Jin.


-Exit-

Jutsu Used:
Seismic Sensing (S Rank, D Rank Drain)
Shadow Clone Jutsu (B Rank, C Rank Drain) x 4
Earth Release: Sleeping Titan Statue ( B Rank, C Rank Drain) x4
Earth Release: Awakening of the Sleeping Titan Statue, Rubuki (B Rank, C Rank Drain) x4
Wood Release: Wood Clone Jutsu - B Rank (C Rank Drain) x7
Wood Release: Four - Pillar House Technique ( B Rank, C Rank Drain) x35

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 am
Posts: 359
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Jutsu List: In Signature. Love, Life, Happiness, Wellbeing. Much Light!~
Location: Within the Cosmos Embrace!~
[ Enter ]

As I ran from the Hyuuga district frantic to find someone my body began to move forward towards the streets of konoha. What I found was the marketplace, busy with commerse. I cleared my mind, listening intently for anything that could direct me to a group of individuals. That is when I heard a few commoners speak on having found a few genin sparing within the training grounds. I immediately scanned the area, sensing for the largest chakra fluxuations within the area. 'Found 'em!~' I thought. With my feet pedaling as fast as they could, I was guided there.

[ Exit ]

_________________
"Her Sigils
Her Speech
"
Her Thoughts

It is all Immaculately Eminent

: = :

Florae of Creation : = : Modifications and Updates
Blooming Aesthetics : = : Jutsu List and Custom Techniques'
Tranquil Architectural Development : = : Lonely Training Thread
Sakuratsuu Khaixyzen Nin Kokyo : = : 炸裂 完全 薨去 : = : D - Rank Former Iwagakure no Sato
Statistical Information

[*]Strength: Poor [Major Disadvantage : = : Taijutsu Supplication Flaw ]

[*]Constitution: Average

[*]Stamina: Proficient [ Major Advantage : = : Ninjutsu Specialty ]

[*]Agility: Masterful [ Minor Advantage : = : Sensor Minor [In Evasion]]

[*]Dexterity: Proficient [ Masterful w/ Major Advantage : = : Iwagakure Kinjutsu
[ Major Advantage : = : Ninjutsu Specialty ]
[ Minor Advantage : = : Sensor Minor [In Evasion]]


[*]Wisdom: Average
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:49 am
Posts: 359
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Jutsu List: In Signature. Love, Life, Happiness, Wellbeing. Much Light!~
Location: Within the Cosmos Embrace!~
` I Ran as swiftly as I could, keeping my mind focused on the task ahead. I had to get from this place to the gates of the village. It was the only way back to my homeland, and thus back to where I had a place to call sanctum. No other choice than to head towards the gates now. It was the only way.

[ Exit ]

_________________
"Her Sigils
Her Speech
"
Her Thoughts

It is all Immaculately Eminent

: = :

Florae of Creation : = : Modifications and Updates
Blooming Aesthetics : = : Jutsu List and Custom Techniques'
Tranquil Architectural Development : = : Lonely Training Thread
Sakuratsuu Khaixyzen Nin Kokyo : = : 炸裂 完全 薨去 : = : D - Rank Former Iwagakure no Sato
Statistical Information

[*]Strength: Poor [Major Disadvantage : = : Taijutsu Supplication Flaw ]

[*]Constitution: Average

[*]Stamina: Proficient [ Major Advantage : = : Ninjutsu Specialty ]

[*]Agility: Masterful [ Minor Advantage : = : Sensor Minor [In Evasion]]

[*]Dexterity: Proficient [ Masterful w/ Major Advantage : = : Iwagakure Kinjutsu
[ Major Advantage : = : Ninjutsu Specialty ]
[ Minor Advantage : = : Sensor Minor [In Evasion]]


[*]Wisdom: Average
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:37 pm 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 477
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Jin walked into the shop, Konoha's general armory, and began to pick out his purchases. It had been some time since he had kitted himself out, and there were more than a few ninja tools that he wanted to have a large supply of. Jin had noticed the store on the way to the training grounds, and decided it was best to get all his shopping done now, before the chaos of the village duties overwhelmed him.

Writing down his list, he gave it to the man at the counter.

[
20 Item Sealing Scroll x (20,000 ryo)
Exploding Tags:
Yellow x 10 (10,000 ryo)
Red Tag x 10 (15,000 ryo)
Gold Tag x 10 (20,000 ryo)

Flash Bomb x 2 (2000 ryo)
Smoke Bomb x 2 (2000 ryo)
Military Ration Pills (3) x 2 (10,000 Ryo)
Blood Pills x 1 (10,000 ryo)

Kunai x 50 (25,000)
Shuriken x 50 (25,000)
Fuuma Shuriken x 5 (50,000)
]
Total Cost 189,000 ryo.
Roughly 3.3 Million Ryo remaining

He collected his items, recalling the Finger Carving Seal he had been taught at the onset of his fuuinjutsu learning escapade. He expertly drew into the black gloves on his right hand 12 small symbols, for the Lightning Flash Blade Creation technique. They held, each one, the above mentioned items, as well as the asssaber and a regular Katana. Good. Handing the man a check to his bank, the Shinobi withdrew and continued on his way towards Akio.

[exit]

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Epic
Coordination: Masterful
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 pm 
Offline
Suna Jonin
Suna Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm
Posts: 894
Hikaru walked in. Hikaru bought stuff. Extra stuff. Just in case. You never know. He rearranged his gear, sealing half of it into his Lightning Blade Flash Creations while placing half of it into his bags.

Bought:
Trench Knives x 2 = 20,000 Ryo
Simple Liquids(Jelly-like liquid for Delicate Illness Extraction) | 2,000 ryo/liter x 3 = 6,000
Scalpels x 3 = 3,000
Coagulation Pills x 5 = 10,000
Blood Pills | 10,000/3 pills x 2 = 20,000
Military Rations Pills | 5,000/3 pills x 10 = 50,000
Kunai x 20 = 10,000
Shuriken x 20 = 10,000
Smoke Bomb x 10 = 10,000
Flash Bomb x 10 = 10,000
Three of each kind of explosive tag = 15,000
Metal Wire x 20 = 100,000
Bags(cloth) x 2 = 2,000

970,000 - 268,000 = 702,000 Ryo Remaining

~Exit~

_________________
Image
Image
Stats:
Strength: Masterful (Major Adv. w/ Kyu)(Minor Adv. w/ Ken)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful
Agility: Masterful (Epic w/ Ken)
Dexterity: Masterful (Major Adv. w/ Kyu)(Epic w/ Ken)
Wisdom: Masterful (Epic w/ Eagle Eye)
Tracking: Legendary with a Major Advantage (Godlike Minor Adv. w/ Eagle Eye)

Fighting Styles:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Kyujutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert

Elements:
Wind Release
Dust Release

Update Thread: http://thenaruto-rpg.com/viewtopic.php? ... 56#p135916


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:31 pm
Posts: 268
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Rizumu walks in.
He sees may items he needs.
Rather, he sees one specific item he needs in large quantities.
He goes up and is polite to the clerk.
He hands over his money, takes the scrolls, and heads out.

Generic Sealing Scroll(requires Fuuinjutsu) | 2,500 ryo x 50 = 125,000

Military Rations Pills | 5,000/3 pills = 130,000

Blood Pills | 10,000/3 pills = 140,000

Gold Tag (Concussion Grenade) | 2500 ryo x 10 = 165,000

Coagulation Pills | 2,000 = 167,000 RYO SPENT

= 195,500 RYO REMAINING

_________________
Image

Strength: Proficient
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Proficient
Agility: Proficient
Dexterity: Average
Wisdom: Poor


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:58 pm 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Posts: 492
Fame: 300
Infamy: 0
The second Inari that had entered the village simply followed the flow of people until she had gotten near the sound of a marketplace. The kunoichi was transformed into a female that with blonde hair and light blue eyes who wore a light blue kimono. It was this Inari that held the heaviest conscious out of all who were dispatched. It had gotten the unpleasant task to go after the highest concentration target in the village. The one with the most death and destruction.

She hid it well, especially with the aid of Transformation, and so pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. Inari had come here with the intention to scout the land, inspect the village. It was when she arrived that the original had gotten an idea and shared it with the clones. The strategy was alterred slightly, and then had been enacted.

At the root of it all though, she was just curious. Curious to see what she would feel when she did something absolutely horrid. Something so vile and against nature. It didn't matter that her feelings for the people in this village were set to just above 'hate', as any sane human would have trouble massacring so many in such a personal way. Did she? To a degree, yes, but she knew that shinobi had to do detestful things throughout their careers. Could she handle it? She wanted to know, and what better way to discover it than in a situation you create?

It was with these thoughts and emotions battling it out inside of her that she turned into an alley about fifty meters from the hub of the marketplace. She walked along slowly, pretending to examine the goods the outer stalls had. It was the place for the new shops, the ones with a lot of exceedingly cheap goods instead of the regular amount of cheap goods. Never knew what you could find, really.

If she was going to do something, it had to be quick. After walking for about thirty seconds, Inari placed her foot on a building to her right. She stuck to it with chakra, and then she was off. One hand wove seals while another retrieved her bow, her illusion fading for about the blink of an eye. It was quick enough that you would think you just imagined it if you had seen it, though now she bore the look of a plain Konoha shinobi dressed in black. The bow and quiver left out of the technique, Inari crested the building with an arrow ready to go. On it were five explosive tags, wrapped around the shaft, and she fired this arrow directly for the hub of the marketplace. Her free hand wove the seals needed, and before the arrow had travelled 2/3s of the way it would multiply into a volley courtesy of the Shuriken Shadow Clone technique.

The cloned and booby trapped arrows would hurt those they hit for a second, though it really didn't matter. The arrows landed, in the streets and on buildings, all of them exploding a split second after reaching their destination. Inari ducked down onto the side of her building in the explosion, the people in her alleyway screaming. Inari launched herself to the building on the other side of the alley, running up its length and then making a path around the marketplace to approach the explosion from a different angle.


[Attacking Konohagakure marketplace]

_________________
Stats:
Strength: Proficient (Minor Advantage Ken)
Constitution: Poor
Stamina: Proficient (Minor Advantage Tai) (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average (Major Advantage Ken) (Minor Advantage Tai)
Dexterity: Proficient (Major Advantage Ken)
Wisdom: Poor
Fighting Styles:
Taijutsu Minor
Kenjutsu Spec
Ninjutsu Major
Inventory:
  • 2 Katana
    1 Odachi
    Flak Jacket
Lava
Katon
Doton
Bobī Shimura: If it really bothers you then I'll keep it to myself(11:12PM)
Bobī Shimura: Fair enough?(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: sorry to hear that(11:12PM)
Me: Either shinobi move faster than sound or bullets move slower(11:12PM)
Jouzu: If it will get you to shut the fuck up, then yes.(11:12PM)
Masuyo Kaede has joined the chatroom(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Sure.(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Whatever gets you by.(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: woh woh woh everyone calm down(11:12PM)
Jouzu: As long as you stop asking.(11:13PM)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:23 am 
Offline
Hokage
Hokage
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 am
Posts: 456
As the pair split off from one another, Hiei's hair began to stand on end. Their giggling at the gate had given way to serious expressions and they had not stayed together. No, there was something definitely wrong, here, and he was going to get to the bottom of it. With a furrowed brow, he created a Shadow Clone, and the pair of them watched as the girl, thinking with confidence that she went unseen, slipped into an alley. Tension built as she walked for half a minute, and Hiei attempted to figure out what her target might be - but then she slipped into motion, bouncing up onto the building opposite his own. He knew they had to act now to prevent lives from being lost, but also knew that the flickered image of the girl had to be reported. So, he did what he felt prudent, his real self diving into the alley opposite the one she had appeared from while the girl lined up her bow shot, and traveling beneath the surface.

His clone, meanwhile, acted even more quickly, and before the arrow had traveled even 1/10th of the distance - and keep in mind of course that this particular ANBU had gone unnoticed until now, so changing actions would be nonsensical, it struck an earthen rampart that had risen up to block the blow, and the five tags exploded to destroy the wall and not much else. The handseals, should they be completed (because of course when you plan to do something and you have proficient statistics you probably shouldn't be able to just immediately switch to doing something else) would be for naught. Well, unless you count the fact that the kids were all screaming while parents guided them to the fallout shelters underneath the village. But that wasn't really chaos. This was Konoha. You just get used to this sort of shit popping up every now and again.

[Interrupting attack with ANBU #1, Hiei]
[Exit, ANBU #1, Hiei]

_________________
Stats
Strength: Average (Major Advantage Tai)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Legendary (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average
Dexterity: Average (Minor Advantage Tai)(Major Advantage Nin)(Proficient Buki)
Wisdom: Legendary (Godlike Tai) (Godlike Buki)

Might: 2
Will: 2
Fate: 1
Fighting Styles
Ninjutsu Specialist
Bukijutsu Specialist (Master of One)
Taijutsu Specialist (Sohei)
Kuchiyose Specialist


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:51 pm 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Posts: 492
Fame: 300
Infamy: 0
(Again, Konoha hasn't actually registered any unique NPCs in their updates. Calling hits)



Inari's other plan went off without a single hitch. The hub of the marketplace was annihilated, and she continued to make her way into the village. She still appeared as a Konoha shinobi armed with a bow, scouting the area for the person who fired that dreadful volley. She wasn't sure if she would run into any Konoha shinobi, but it didn't really matter to her. For now, she would see how Konoha's forces reacted and moved, nobody knowing just exactly who was assaulting their country.

_________________
Stats:
Strength: Proficient (Minor Advantage Ken)
Constitution: Poor
Stamina: Proficient (Minor Advantage Tai) (Major Advantage Nin)
Agility: Average (Major Advantage Ken) (Minor Advantage Tai)
Dexterity: Proficient (Major Advantage Ken)
Wisdom: Poor
Fighting Styles:
Taijutsu Minor
Kenjutsu Spec
Ninjutsu Major
Inventory:
  • 2 Katana
    1 Odachi
    Flak Jacket
Lava
Katon
Doton
Bobī Shimura: If it really bothers you then I'll keep it to myself(11:12PM)
Bobī Shimura: Fair enough?(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: sorry to hear that(11:12PM)
Me: Either shinobi move faster than sound or bullets move slower(11:12PM)
Jouzu: If it will get you to shut the fuck up, then yes.(11:12PM)
Masuyo Kaede has joined the chatroom(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Sure.(11:12PM)
Jouzu: Whatever gets you by.(11:12PM)
Tsukiko: woh woh woh everyone calm down(11:12PM)
Jouzu: As long as you stop asking.(11:13PM)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:11 pm 
Offline
Kiri ANBU
Kiri ANBU
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:30 pm
Posts: 598
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Image
Quote:
Organization:

It should be noted here that while many references are made to Hidden Villages, already established Villages are considered to have any perk or building that is listed at the “Hidden Village” level. They do not have to purchase them, though some events might require them to repair.
Quote:
NPC Upkeep no longer applies, however, and it is assumed that at this point you have all the NPC’s you need to man any defenses you wish to acquire.
He doesn't need to register them.

_________________
Image
Kitsune's Theme

Image
Kitsune's Swords
  • Strength: Proficient (+ Min Adv with Swords)
    Constitution: Proficient
    Stamina: Masterful (w/ Maj Adv Nin)
    Agility: Proficient (+Maj Adv with Swords) (+min adv dodging)
    Dexterity: Legendary (+Major Adv with Swords) (+Maj Adv Nin) (Godlike with Kashi Blade) (+ min adv dodging)
    Wisdom: Legendary
    EXP: 2000
    Ryo: 0

    Kitsune's Jutsu
"Heh.... you really are a nice guy, Kitsune. And I'm glad you're a good swordsman-- something else we have in common. I just hope shinobi-life doesn't screw you up." - Skia


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.
Weather Icons provided by Paolo Valzania and Icons-Land